Al-Qaeda wants in @ the 2010 world cup!!!! (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
In all seriousness I bet there are quite a lot of people who would want to see this happen. If it were to happen then I'd assume they'd have to cancel the entire event, thus ruining it for everyone else.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
In all seriousness I bet there are quite a lot of people who would want to see this happen. If it were to happen then I'd assume they'd have to cancel the entire event, thus ruining it for everyone else.
There is no doubt that the event would be cancelled and rightfully so. Imagine the retaliation that would come after such an incident though, it would be ruthless.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There could be some hiding there, best to make sure to erradicate them.
there is an equal chance of there being Al Qaeda members in London as there is in Baghdad, Iraq has nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

Afghanistan i would understand(or would i?), but Iraq?

I don't know if your serious or not, but do you really advocate killing innocent people just because they share the same nationality/religion as a group of radicals that planted a bomb somewhere, even though the potentially bombed country jails people for being a member of that group of radicals?

I don't know, maybe its just me, but somehow that doesn't make sense.

thankfully I did not renew my membership this year :juventus:
:D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
there is an equal chance of there being Al Qaeda members in London as there is in Baghdad, Iraq has nothing to do with Al Qaeda.

Afghanistan i would understand(or would i?), but Iraq?

I don't know if your serious or not, but do you really advocate killing innocent people just because they share the same nationality/religion as a group of radicals that planted a bomb somewhere, even though the potentially bombed country jails people for being a member of that group of radicals?

I don't know, maybe its just me, but somehow that doesn't make sense.

:D
Would you believe me if I told you I had a bunch of Neo Nazi tattoes a skin head and donned white clothing with a white pointy hat. If you don't then there is your answer to the above.

I only condone killing Muslims on Call of Duty online, nowhere else dude.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Would you believe me if I told you I had a bunch of Neo Nazi tattoes a skin head and donned white clothing with a white pointy hat. If you don't then there is your answer to the above.

I'm offended :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:p

Ragheads is more appropriate
Abnormal, I see indians being called pakey here, anyone with a slight tan is a paki. Ragheads, getting common I guess but the term pakey is just so overused.

I hear burnley near your ends is a deadly place to go.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

:lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)