Al-Qaeda wants in @ the 2010 world cup!!!! (6 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It wouldn't surprise me, they've said/done more idiotic things.

As for people like Nick and Andy, don't be ignorant over generalizing mofos here, these people are idiots and are a small minority of Arabs and Muslims, even we think they're idiots.
don't need to justify it Fred, people should be smart enough to realise that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It wouldn't surprise me, they've said/done more idiotic things.

As for people like Nick and Andy, don't be ignorant over generalizing mofos here, these people are idiots and are a small minority of Arabs and Muslims, even we think they're idiots.
:eyebrows:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fred I'm not.

Phrozen if I was a BNP lover I would vote for them which I don't. Why would I get prejudice on a guy I think is one of a select few on here that are cool to talk too? be real nigger.
Cool. Thats good enough for me, I can breath.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
So bomb the stadium, but just make sure that we know it's just a minority who want it to occur. Gotcha.
Kill thousands for a few peoples stupity makes sense to me. If Al Qaeda want to bomb the stadium and the follow through with it. Then we should withdraw our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and just Air Strike the two countries to bits.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Kill thousands for a few peoples stupity makes sense to me. If Al Qaeda want to bomb the stadium and the follow through with it. Then we should withdraw our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan and just Air Strike the two countries to bits.
But the culprits might not be from there. :confused:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You do know that in almost all Arab and muslim countries, you are jailed immediately if you are a member of Al Qaeda. Also, what does Iraq have to do with Al Qaeda anyway?

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
You do know that in almost all Arab and muslim countries, you are jailed immediately if you are a member of Al Qaeda. Also, what does Iraq have to do with Al Qaeda anyway?
There could be some hiding there, best to make sure to erradicate them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
thankfully I did not renew my membership this year :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)