Al-Qaeda wants in @ the 2010 world cup!!!! (7 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The North African terror group al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has threatened to attack this summer's World Cup games in South Africa.

"How amazing could the match United States vs. Britain be when broadcasted live on air at a stadium packed with spectators when the sound of an explosion rumbles through the stands, the whole stadium is turned upside down and the number of dead bodies are in their dozens and hundreds, Allah willing," reads a statement the group published in a recent issue of the Jihadi online magazine Mushtaqun Lel Jannah (Longing to Paradise).
:wth:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20001940-503543.html
-----------

Those crazy fuckers should be hunted down. They are a threat to civilisation,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
At first I thought Al Qaeda wanted to field a team in the World Cup. That would have been a much more interesting story.

OP
Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #11
    The
    and apparently they have succeeded with you creating this thread :turk:
    They have succeeded too in building more hate toward them
    Let'em have all the negative attention they want. They aren't doing themselves any favor acting in a lunatic way. As a muslim I had enough with those fuckers acting as if they are the rulers of the world. Let people live and enjoy their lives.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Fuckin Osama and Zawahiri up front. Najibullah playing the trequartista role. The Mehsud brothers cutting up the wings. Khalid Sheikh Muhammed soaking up the midfield and finally a 4 man defense of suicide bombers.

ps: Andy in goal.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Fuckin Osama and Zawahiri up front. Najibullah playing the trequartista role. The Mehsud brothers cutting up the wings. Khalid Sheikh Muhammed soaking up the midfield and finally a 4 man defense of suicide bombers.

certainly makes for an 'explosive' encounter :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006

There's only one Mahsud now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    If they hit our national team I'm sorry Middle East, but I'll have to allow Bush/Cheney to come back and completely obliterate the region.

Ahh, no thanks. I'll pass. :shifty:

OP
    Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #18

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)