Al Ahly - Arab Contractors [Ahmed Shokry's goal] (1 Viewer)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I have not watched the match but I'v heard Al Ahli got some nice favors from the ref(linesman) this match. Was it like that match earlier this year when the full referee staff were foreigners and one linesman was Egyptian? (ended giving an unlawful offside to save ahly's ass)

OP
Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    Typical Zamalek and Inter mentality, Ahly only wins by refs, denying his complete dominance for 6 years
    but if you watched the match, I admit there were 2 mistakes in 2 offsides against Me2awleen but they weren't clear before the replays, BUT their goalie stopped the play for over 15 minutes separately, and each time he takes off his gloves and once his boots too, then the ref only gave 6 minutes, they stopped the play in 4 of them
    enough ref talks seriously, and see what happened in Zamalek matches against haras, ittihad and masr el maqasa
    but we never blame refs for anything.. it's the ultimate loser excuse, and moratti is a living example

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    eh dakhl el Inter ya 3am!

bas law 3ayez, el ahly dominated bardo zay el inter due to the lack of competition.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Typical Zamalek and Inter mentality, Ahly only wins by refs, denying his complete dominance for 6 years
    but if you watched the match, I admit there were 2 mistakes in 2 offsides against Me2awleen but they weren't clear before the replays, BUT their goalie stopped the play for over 15 minutes separately, and each time he takes off his gloves and once his boots too, then the ref only gave 6 minutes, they stopped the play in 4 of them
    enough ref talks seriously, and see what happened in Zamalek matches against haras, ittihad and masr el maqasa
    but we never blame refs for anything.. it's the ultimate loser excuse, and moratti is a living example
    You can honestly deny that Ahly has been favored over the years? yes referees are not the only reason ahly won.. they have been superior to zamalek but last year Ismaili was superior to Ahly only to be robbed by the referees.

This year the wheels are in motion again and we expect to see some hilarious refereeing again.

It is not just refs.. its also the transfer market (where is Geddo?), the sanctions and punishments to fans that never happen (poor shikabala gets raped daily).. 7agat ketteeeer.
    This is Egypt yabny... el kosa fe kol 7etta fel belad men akbar wa7d le as3'ar wa7ed... mesh hatkoon mawgooda fel koora?

OP
    Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    Ismaily wasn't by any chance superior to us, we just kept dropping easy points and gave them a chance at the end

Geddo, didn't you follow the case till the end? it turned out Zamalek was lying and they shut their mouthes when the judges spoke, the only respectful man there was Hazem Emam who spoke the truth, and we all know Ibrahim w Hossam words aren't to trust

Punishments, Ahly just got fined 20K because of the chants against Shikabala, Mohamed Nasr (obviously Ahlawy) just got banned for getting these chants on live TV

-Ahly wasn't particularly favoured as Zamalek fans always say and believe, refreeing is ALL they talk about seriously, ever since I started watching football
    I remember in the 90s when Farou2 Ga3far was their coach and withdrewfrom the derby because of the ref who did nothing wrong, you know what's the punishment to that? relegation
    but surely Zamalek never got punished

Refreeing in Egypt is pure crap, I see the same in Italy, but no one can talk about it as a key factor in determining the trophy winners at all
    whether Juve was favoured before or Inter is favoured now, that doesn't change anything that they were the best at their times

mnop242

Dec 27, 2010
    a low insufficient racket, but also a long-term treaty. Nobody straighten a unbroken, which should be embarrassed to not bonk why, actually mat so immature heartsease. Do not .

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Ismaily wasn't by any chance superior to us, we just kept dropping easy points and gave them a chance at the end

Geddo, didn't you follow the case till the end? it turned out Zamalek was lying and they shut their mouthes when the judges spoke, the only respectful man there was Hazem Emam who spoke the truth, and we all know Ibrahim w Hossam words aren't to trust

Punishments, Ahly just got fined 20K because of the chants against Shikabala, Mohamed Nasr (obviously Ahlawy) just got banned for getting these chants on live TV

-Ahly wasn't particularly favoured as Zamalek fans always say and believe, refreeing is ALL they talk about seriously, ever since I started watching football
    I remember in the 90s when Farou2 Ga3far was their coach and withdrewfrom the derby because of the ref who did nothing wrong, you know what's the punishment to that? relegation
    but surely Zamalek never got punished

Refreeing in Egypt is pure crap, I see the same in Italy, but no one can talk about it as a key factor in determining the trophy winners at all
    whether Juve was favoured before or Inter is favoured now, that doesn't change anything that they were the best at their times
    The title decider between ahly and Ismaily was settled by a refereeing mistake favoring el ahly. Matches like the one against ENPI last year happened were two legitimate goals were canceled and illegitimate penalty was given, saved and replayed again (last season). This match was worse than Obrevo.

The geddo case was settled in a huge tamtheleyya. Geddo nafso kan bey2ool enno he signed ma3 el zamalek we estamel basmet eedo wel kalam da. Geddo wlays confirmed what el zamalek said howa kan bas mabdoon eno rayez be morattab sakka we be balash ta2reeban.The whole fight was between Zamalek and Ittihad. Ba3d ma samir zaher well shabab btoo3o etda5alo... Zamalek 3'ayar kalamo, geddo 3'ayar kalamo, Ittihad 7atta 3'ayar kalamo.. we geddo marra wa7da zahar fel 2ahly. A7a yabny... de awsa5 men calciopoli.

i am not debating that zamalek has been better over the years. I am only stating a fact: el ta3rees mawgood wel ta3rees kteer awi. :beer:

OP
    Naggar

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    I understand you're not taking sides and trying to be fair. and I respect it (though I don't respect the language) but it's not favouring Al Ahly from my point of view
    ya3ny lama el esma3eely yetzalam gidddan odam el entag last week, ma7adesh fata7 bo2o, 3ashan el etnen mesh awal el dawry w ma7adesh far2a ma3ah awy
    el ta7keem hena fashel 100% w beye3'lat 3ala kol el fera2 wallahy, bas ma7adesh bey3eed ella ely lel ahly 3ashan 3aleh el 3ein
    ma el zamalek 3 matchat el sana di metzabat ta7keem w ma7adesh 2al 7aga!

mawdo3 Geddo el zamalek 7'ad tawqee3 abl January w mesh rasmy ma3 nadi el ittihad ya3ny bayna awy, w Geddo dafa3 el 3'arama fel a7'er wel 3a2d etla3'a, w waqa3 le faree2 tany. el mafrod ama tefawed la3eeb lessa fadel aktar men 6 shohoor f 3a2do nadi el zamalek yet3aqeb zayo zay geddo
    and I don't like him btw, unless he scores the winner tomorrow

beta3et el title decider f match el tala2e3 f match el 3-1 I agree enu goal el ahly 1-1 kan foul 3alena w huge mistake mel ref, bas mat2olish el ahly 7'ad dawry 26 match bel ta7keem 3ashan el 3'alta di! da nafs el bey2olholy beto3 inter merda hena, 3ala season 06 ama kesebna milan 1-0 w 2alo ablaha kan fi penalty le milan mat7asabsh w lolah makansh juve 7'ad el dawry, bekol basata keda!! (yamen, stay out of this calcio/egyptian premier league thing :p )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)