aimar or robinho? (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
all we know is that in end,probably both of them wont join juventus..but just for the heck of it..
who wud u want?

id want aimar,hands down.
he's a proven playmaker,and argentine players have always adapted well to the serie A style.

and as a side note...i heard something abt juve wanting aimar when lippi was around..tht was in the 02/03 season if i remember correctly.has there been any hints by juve which my suggest that they want aimar now?

Buy on AliExpress.com

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
imo Juve need a player like Aimar.But i think Robinhio will become a great player.I don't know is very difficult to chose.I want to see Robinho in more games in more competitive championship.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
all we know is that in end,probably both of them wont join juventus..but just for the heck of it..
who wud u want?

id want aimar,hands down.
he's a proven playmaker,and argentine players have always adapted well to the serie A style.

and as a side note...i heard something abt juve wanting aimar when lippi was around..tht was in the 02/03 season if i remember correctly.has there been any hints by juve which my suggest that they want aimar now?
:dontcare:

if we don't have money why we are still talking about impossible transfers :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
total fantasy...but if we sign cassano id go for Aimer...but if we dont get cassano id sign Robi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)