Agnelli's to show door to Moggi? (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I do not want to see Moggi go during this summer of transition. It would be a dumb ass decision by the Agnelli family; if they want him out, wait till next summer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We all think that Maresca is Juve's future, so lets not forget that Moggi discovered him five years ago in WBA... Miccoli too... Del Piero, Tudor, Davids (who sucked at Milan), etc...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it'd be a mistake to let Moggi go at this stage. We haven't even identified the problem of this season for sure, so it'd be silly to just assume that everything's screwed and change the whole team, because that'd cause unnecessary disharmony, which I'm sure Lippi's departure will bring enough of

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I'd be damned if I wake up and see..

"Moggi sacked, Agnelli hires Graham and Adrian"

I thought we had a plan to sneak into Moggi's office sometime ago :undecide:
Well, if this happens, we're all guaranteed one VIP lounge for every Juventus game.

Right, Graham? :D

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Maybe its Moggi who is being shown the Door

Lippi who is taking the reigns as Director of Sport and Deschaps who is comming for Manager

don't know if that is a good thing or not

Just know that it is a theory
because Lippi was very schrewd and diplomatic during the last press confereance concerning his future at Juve....

But ofcourse I hope Moggi can stay on

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I thought we had a plan to sneak into Moggi's office sometime ago :undecide:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Wait, what were we gonna sneak into Moggi's office for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)