After Nedved Who? (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
When Neddy retires(Imo in 3-4 years but after the next 2 years he will be useless)who do you think is the best player to take his position?We had zidane and after him neddy.So we need an experienced/good player who will not cost much to be the Juventus engine.Who do you think will be?

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I wouldn't mind Alex(Fenerbahçe), Sneijder(Ajax), Hleb(Stuttgart) nor Montolivo(Atalanta).

Its not easy to fill Neddys shoes though. :undecide:

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
wowo man ..we have discussed this issue many times ... but nevermind ..

Murad meghni is gonna be the best in neddy's place ... and of course jankulovski will be great also

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Without doubt Hleb should be Nedved's successor. To get some pressure of Hleb we should get Maresca for our central midfield.

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    I can't understand how any other big team didn't buy NEDVED from LAZIO.he was good and cheap.As i remember we bought him without problems by other interested teams

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    because we were the ONLY clever and open minded team who could somehow predict that nedved would become the next best thing :D

because we are juve agapi mou!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    I can't understand how any other big team didn't buy NEDVED from LAZIO.he was good and cheap.As i remember we bought him without problems by other interested teams

I read a while ago that a lot of teams where interested in Nedved including Real Madrid, Man Utd, Milan etc, but he said that he wants to stay at Lazio. But then he had some problems with Lazio management and Juve were the first team to jump in and get him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    I can't understand how any other big team didn't buy NEDVED from LAZIO.he was good and cheap .As i remember we bought him without problems by other interested teams
    41.2 milion euros = cheap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)