African Cup Of Nations 2006 (2 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
Stephan said:
why i said ivory deserved was because imo they had harder road to the final....playing with nigeria and cameron....and well its not easy to play in the final against egypt public.....
We had Ivory Coast twice and we beat them twice...in addition to Senegal, who's imo stronger than Nigeria at the moment.

Anyways.....gotta go to see my totalled car now while I have a chance. :(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
nosubstitute959 said:
We had Ivory Coast twice and we beat them twice...in addition to Senegal, who's imo stronger than Nigeria at the moment.

Anyways.....gotta go to see my totalled car now while I have a chance. :(

What happened man?

Jul 19, 2003
Well...stopped at a red light behind 2 cars...and a truck hits me from behind (wasn't wearing my seatbelt)...so my head slams on the steering wheel and I'm unconscious for a few seconds...regain consciousness and I try opening the door...had to kick it open. I discover that I also hit the person infront of me and him the one infront of him.

So at first, the guy tries to drive away...but witnesses on the scene follow him and bring his ass back for the police. Bitch ass cops deny he was drunk...I think racism-related, but he's screwed anyway...hit-and-run, uninsured vehicle, and he's the cause of the accident by all accounts.

My injuries...gashed shin, concussion, whiplash, laceration in the back of the head (requiring 3 staples)...I'm slowly getting better, but now I've got a damn lawsuit to worry about...plus school work which I've put off for a week.

This was a serious reminder for me that everything can go in the blink of an eye.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
nosubstitute959 said:
Well...stopped at a red light behind 2 cars...and a truck hits me from behind (wasn't wearing my seatbelt)...so my head slams on the steering wheel and I'm unconscious for a few seconds...regain consciousness and I try opening the door...had to kick it open. I discover that I also hit the person infront of me and him the one infront of him.

So at first, the guy tries to drive away...but witnesses on the scene follow him and bring his ass back for the police. Bitch ass cops deny he was drunk...I think racism-related, but he's screwed anyway...hit-and-run, uninsured vehicle, and he's the cause of the accident by all accounts.

My injuries...gashed shin, concussion, whiplash, laceration in the back of the head (requiring 3 staples)...I'm slowly getting better, but now I've got a damn lawsuit to worry about...plus school work which I've put off for a week.

This was a serious reminder for me that everything can go in the blink of an eye.

Damn man, thats fucked up. Where do you live?
What car was it?

I ahte to sound bitchy, but ALWAYS wear your seatbelt, it can save your life!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
nosubstitute959 said:

:eek:

I hope you get well soon

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, thats not what I'm suggesting. I mean of course you'd care and blah blah blah, but in all reality, if for example ahmbon died it would make no difference to you whatsoever, and you'd really have no reason to care much.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zlatan said:
Yeah, thats not what I'm suggesting. I mean of course you'd care and blah blah blah, but in all reality, if for example ahmbon died it would make no difference to you whatsoever, and you'd really have no reason to care much.
there wouldnt be as many beautys in beauty of the day thread.......:p so he cares....:p

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Zlatan said:
its a different feeling i guess...it would still be something sorrowful. Hambons my man!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I guess it's just like rading about a tragedy somewhere in the world. For example 20 children died in a bus accident in China, thats so tragic, so sad, so... oh, look, CSI Miami is on!

Understand what I want to say? Sure, it might be sad, tragic, etc, but yeah, dont really care much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)