African Cup Of Nations 2006 (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
nosubstitute959 sounds like you have no respect to rival teams....

and well commentators always can say well deserved...they would have told it when ivory would have won it aswell.....

i just think ivory deservs more credit and respect....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
....it doesnt matter who has the strongest team...that doesnt mean they deserv it the moust........in that case lets just give WC trophy to brazil and CL to barca.....without playing....

Jul 19, 2003
Stephan said:
nosubstitute959 sounds like you have no respect to rival teams....

and well commentators always can say well deserved...they would have told it when ivory would have won it aswell.....

i just think ivory deservs more credit and respect....

Well if you don't show you deserve it, then you're not the strongest team...goes hand in had.

I do have respect for rival teams...who are you to tell me that!! However, I do not have any respect for Drogba and co (for many reasons)...I'll admit they play good football, but we have been stronger this entire tournament.....so again, I don't understand on what basis you say they deserved this championship? Because they have more players in Europe, or maybe because Drogba is known to everyone while most of our squad are locals.....I don't get it. Give me your reasoning and we can put a swift end to this argument.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i guess some here hate drogba/chelsea....well i dont like chelsea either but i think drogba was playing really well in THIS tournament, better then with chelsea i think...for example against nigeria when he was encouraging his teammates....

imo the idiot of the tournament was mido....no offence to nosubstitute959, sorry if i offended you, but he should not react so.....even if he has quality.....

remember when camo was angry that he got subs...then moust of you said player cant react so....coach is the boss

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
nosubstitute959 said:
Well if you don't show you deserve it, then you're not the strongest team...goes hand in had.

I do have respect for rival teams...who are you to tell me that!! However, I do not have any respect for Drogba and co (for many reasons)...I'll admit they play good football, but we have been stronger this entire tournament.....so again, I don't understand on what basis you say they deserved this championship? Because they have more players in Europe, or maybe because Drogba is known to everyone while most of our squad are locals.....I don't get it. Give me your reasoning and we can put a swift end to this argument.
omg....why you have to start so....i am not insulting you....what is it when someone has more posts he starts with who are you story.......i have respect for others...i hope i get some respect also....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Stephan said:
....it doesnt matter who has the strongest team...that doesnt mean they deserv it the moust........in that case lets just give WC trophy to brazil and CL to barca.....without playing....
First of all who said that Barca is the strongest team in europe.. Thats an insult to Juve :toast:

Egypt was the best team in terms of playing. They were the most consistant. I am not egyption but U was supporting egypt during this tornemint. They played all matches in great determination. For what its worth they defeated Ivory Coast 3-1 in the group stage.
If there was a team that deserved it after Egypt it would've been either Tunis or Cameron.

Jul 19, 2003
Stephan said:
omg....why you have to start so....i am not insulting you....what is it when someone has more posts he starts with who are you story.......i have respect for others...i hope i get some respect also....

See...there you go again assuming things. You just assumed that I said that because I feel I'm superior to you because of the number of posts. Let me tell...i don't even look at the no. of posts I have...neither did I look at yours. I don't care about that crap. I just don't like it when people tell me what I think.

And despite that...it's all good man. No hard feelings.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Mido did not enter this tornement with the right mentality. He wasn't performing well. He might be one of the most talented players in egypt but he was not serving his team well.
Personally Whenever Amr Zaki went in you can see egypt playing better.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
why i said ivory deserved was because imo they had harder road to the final....playing with nigeria and cameron....and well its not easy to play in the final against egypt public.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)