Advice for travelling to Italy for Juve vs Messina and Juve vs Lecce (2 Viewers)

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
Hi there, I am travelling from South Africa to Italy specifically to watch Juventus games. I'm leaving the 16th Feb to arrive in Rome and am going to catch the Messina Game on 19th and the Lecce game on the 26th.

I need some advice on which tickets to buy and where to sit at each of these stadiums. Listicket.it does not seem to have any of these games listed for purchase.

Would appreciate some help as I have sacrificed alot to make it to these games.

Thank You
Aziz

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
azizhen said:
Hi there, I am travelling from South Africa to Italy specifically to watch Juventus games. I'm leaving the 16th Feb to arrive in Rome and am going to catch the Messina Game on 19th and the Lecce game on the 26th.

I need some advice on which tickets to buy and where to sit at each of these stadiums. Listicket.it does not seem to have any of these games listed for purchase.

Would appreciate some help as I have sacrificed alot to make it to these games.

Thank You
Aziz
First of all Aziz u lucky bastard:D Im jealous! Where in SA are u based?

Try this url http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/ticketinfo.html

Its from football italia & that site is very informative:agree:

OP

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I'm in Cape Town, thanks for the link. Still having issues finding accomodation in Turin due to the winter olympics, any suggestions?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Yeah its gonna be tough. Have u tried some of the travel agencies in Cape Town?
    I have friends in Turin but they gone to the states & their house is rented out for the olympics.
    Make sure u take some great pics though.

OP

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Looks like I'll have to just go to turin for the day, but my problem is where on earth will I put my luggage while I'm at the stadium? Are there any sort of lockers or something at the stadium?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well last time i was there, was in 96, so in all honesty im not sure if those have been installed.ill find out from my friends if they anything & ill let u know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)