Adrien Rabiot (52 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 9, 2015
We should sell him. He was good this year but his play is really form depended. He is over 30 so if we could get 30m or something we should be happy that is a great sum. For United it is a Matuidi like deal we bought him for around 30 million wasn't it? Good voor several years and then the player has no value

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
With Pogba injured again we will miss Rabiot even more. The two of them are our natural left side midfielders and the two with the most quality at mezzala.

I maintain that it will be a loss for everyone when he goes this summer. He found his place with Allegri at Juve, I don't think he will replicate such a massive level elsewhere.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We should sell him. He was good this year but his play is really form depended. He is over 30 so if we could get 30m or something we should be happy that is a great sum. For United it is a Matuidi like deal we bought him for around 30 million wasn't it? Good voor several years and then the player has no value
There is no more getting money for him unfortunately, that ship has sailed and he'll leave for free.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he will leave on a bosman and we get nothing however i dont really care just as long as he never comes back

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
My guess (hope) is his replacement is already lined up in Frattesi. Rabiot has had an amazing season, but I would still hesitate to pay him. Frattesi is younger, has a similar profile (even if their builds aren't similar) and his wages won't be near what Rabiot is gonna make. Just a better overall investment imo. Also Italian, so won't be flirting with leaving like Rabiot has.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
My guess (hope) is his replacement is already lined up in Frattesi. Rabiot has had an amazing season, but I would still hesitate to pay him. Frattesi is younger, has a similar profile (even if their builds aren't similar) and his wages won't be near what Rabiot is gonna make. Just a better overall investment imo. Also Italian, so won't be flirting with leaving like Rabiot has.
You sure?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

He's negotiating with Utd — and will most likely get the fee they were willing to pay last summer as a signing bonus :howler:
40 million

- - - Updated - - -

He's 28

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah, him talking about Juve sounds less rehearsed.

The first thing that comes to mind is the first leg in Turin. My goal, the victory at the stadium and the thought of my grandfather Carmine, who was a die-hard Juventino. That goal was my biggest emotion on the pitch. A Juventus move? It certainly gives me pleasure, that’s for sure, but now is not the time to think about such things. I’m only thinking about finishing the season well, then this summer we’ll see.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adrien #Rabiot would be destined to leave #Juventus at the end of this season, when his contract ends.
Talking about a renewal would now appear to be a utopia, considering that his agent/mom would have already had contacts to send her son to #ManchesterUnited, in which #TenHag, his big admirer, would be waiting for him with open arms.

[L’Equipe via @ZonaBianconera]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Adrien #Rabiot would be destined to leave #Juventus at the end of this season, when his contract ends.
Talking about a renewal would now appear to be a utopia, considering that his agent/mom would have already had contacts to send her son to #ManchesterUnited, in which #TenHag, his big admirer, would be waiting for him with open arms.

[L’Equipe via @ZonaBianconera]
:barza::arriva2:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juve has been a ladder to him. He's got credit and now it's time to move to his desired club without making any profit for juve(financial).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)