Adrien Rabiot (35 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great to hear from the perspective of someone in the stands. Though yesterday his energy was easy to notice on tv too. He was everywhere.
Even if you fault him with the penalty, you could see how it fit his play in the match. He showed tireless work and stuck his nose in whenever he could make an impact... on the ball, near the ball, or off the ball. And the penalty was a byproduct of that interventionist attitude he brought to the game.

Which was more than anybody else with surprisingly Sandro just behind him. Miretti was good as well, but with a little bit of the caution and hesitancy of a young player.

Yeah. Though I worry we are witnessing peak Rabiot right now, never to be seen again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Best player at the club right now

Doesn't matter if Dybala's salami suckers think otherwise

Probably the only great thing to emerge out of Taliban rule at JJ

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Even if you fault him with the penalty, you could see how it fit his play in the match. He showed tireless work and stuck his nose in whenever he could make an impact... on the ball, near the ball, or off the ball. And the penalty was a byproduct of that interventionist attitude he brought to the game.

Which was more than anybody else with surprisingly Sandro just behind him. Miretti was good as well, but with a little bit of the caution and hesitancy of a young player.

Yeah. Though I worry we are witnessing peak Rabiot right now, never to be seen again.
That risk is definitely there. However in the range of risky decisions we have made in the near past, this will be no where near the worst. It’s a moot discussion anyways. I think he’s off to the EPL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81 Please tell us all how much you LOATHE my bank account. Isn't it absolutely repulsive and disgusting?
I loathe the banking system in general, and all those smug corporate cunts masquerading as experts, when in reality they're just a bunch of tossers and glorified criminals.

By extension, I detest, despise and absoltuely abhor your bank account - hope this helps :D :b81:

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Man if you think we're shit now, imagine Allegri fielding a team from our squad without even this dude in midfield.
The only player who looked like he could play football vs Inter. Our midfield is going to be truly fucked when he leaves. Unless suddenly our management becomes magically good and we actually buy a good midfielder from somewhere :boh:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He got a yellow for a perfect tackle. Even the commentator was in disbelief. These days even if you get to the ball first, if the intensity of the challenge is stronger, you will get decision against you. Ridiculous.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
He got a yellow for a perfect tackle. Even the commentator was in disbelief. These days even if you get to the ball first, if the intensity of the challenge is stronger, you will get decision against you. Ridiculous.
It wasn’t even a rough challenge, the other player belatedly caught Rabiot’s leg.
Anyways, another really good game barring the missed pass to Cuads.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adrien #Rabiot to 'Sky Sport': "It hurts, it was a bad foul. It was a penalty but the VAR didn't say anything. You can see it well that he didn't touch the ball and he hit directly the leg. The referee? He didn't have any reaction, I don't know why the VAR didn't call him to see it".

[@AroundJuventus]

Adrien #Rabiot to 'Sky Sport': "The next game on Thursday will be a different one, we need to stay focused on that. #Gatti? Fino alla fine, his goal gave us hope for the return leg".

[@AroundJuventus]

Adrien #Rabiot to 'Sky Sport': "The return leg? I believe we need to be more careful on their counter attacks, they hurt us with that. We left 2/3 players high on the field and they run fast towards goal, on that we need to be more compact. We need to play better with the ball and have more patience".

[@AroundJuventus]

Adrien #Rabiot to 'Sky Sport': "The goal from a corner? We work a lot on the dead balls, we look to fill in well the area by working with #Landucci and #Allegri. We have good players that can score with their heads, we need to take advantage of the corner kicks. For me it has been a nice season, I played a lot with France as well, but I'm happy to have scored many goals and have helped the squad. I would love to go to the final and bring back that trophy to Turin, for the fans, the club and mister".

[@AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)