Vlahovic - worse
Chiesa - worse
Bremer - worse
Kostic - same as EF or worse
Loca - worse
Paredes - worse
Di Maria - same or worse
Milik - same or worse than with Napoli

Nobody really knows since he was in Serie B. Plus we're a defensive team. I would say no.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
how many of you think he will make 2023 Golden Ball shortlist?
You need to actually win something to make the shortlist I guess. They're not going to reward losers.

For all the fuckers worshipping at the shrine of the Froggy French Faggot, I'd like to remind you he was also the one who committed the brain fart that led to the penalty - just saying.

Still not worth a 7+ million renewal and definitely not worth 10 million a season. If you think otherwise, you can go fuck yourself.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You need to actually win something to make the shortlist I guess. They're not going to reward losers.

For all the fuckers worshipping at the shrine of the Froggy French Faggot, I'd like to remind you he was also the one who committed the brain fart that led to the penalty - just saying.

Still not worth a 7+ million renewal and definitely not worth 10 million a season. If you think otherwise, you can go fuck yourself.
The more you hate him, the better he is. Unbelievable :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Would it be too much to ask you to start hating on Vlahović and Chiesa? That might be the difference between winning something or ending the season empty handed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As somehow who is normally a healthy skeptic of Rabiot, finally seeing him full-pitch during the match yesterday told me everything how he is playing at a level nobody else is on the club. Great energy and he takes that game to all corners of the pitch.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As somehow who is normally a healthy skeptic of Rabiot, finally seeing him full-pitch during the match yesterday told me everything how he is playing at a level nobody else is on the club. Great energy and he takes that game to all corners of the pitch.
Great to hear from the perspective of someone in the stands. Though yesterday his energy was easy to notice on tv too. He was everywhere.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Extend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)