Adrien Rabiot (30 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Google translate my balls
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, and it's a great pleasure for me to be able to share this moment with you. Two months remain until the end of the season and we have two trophies that we can win and we definitely have the desire to do so as a group and as a team. It's true that we have encountered difficult moments throughout this season, and it gives us great pleasure to continue winning with you (I guess he's addressing the fans), starting from tomorrow's game against Inter.

My Italian is kinda ass - after all, I learned the language by watching TV.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Based on how often you post, it wouldn't hurt you to be right once or twice. Still waiting for that day to come :clap:
It has come, but just like your blind bias for this doofus obscures your vision, it has rendered you incapable of acknowledging my moments of veracity.

I will attest to this - I am biased and I do not like this overpaid mercenary, for that is precisely what he is. Also, the term disaster is reserved for cataclysmic events, which losing Fagiot the Faggy French Frog would not constitute. We have lost Zidane, Vidal, and Pogba in the past, all vastly superior footballers, and we still prevailed.

Anyhow, you keep doing you and guzzle that daily shot of Rabiot's "man juice."

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If one must choose one between renewing Rabiot at a 10m, 4 yr contract and keeping Allegri as coach till his contract runs out (2025), I'd prefer former.
Im undecided about Rabiot. I mean we shouldnt give him these wages but then again what are our alternatives?
Allegri is easy - I want a new coach! Lapo said he wants to see a Juve like the Milan who dominated Napoli. Thats exactly my idea foor football too.
Im not against doing defense as I think its very important but the game shouldnt be played the way we are playing it.

- - - Updated - - -

It has come, but just like your blind bias for this doofus obscures your vision, it has rendered you incapable of acknowledging my moments of veracity.

I will attest to this - I am biased and I do not like this overpaid mercenary, for that is precisely what he is. Also, the term disaster is reserved for cataclysmic events, which losing Fagiot the Faggy French Frog would not constitute. We have lost Zidane, Vidal, and Pogba in the past, all vastly superior footballers, and we still prevailed.

Anyhow, you keep doing you and guzzle that daily shot of Rabiot's "man juice."
When we lost Pogba we got Higuain who was crushing it in Serie A.
When we lost Zidane we got Nedved Thuram Cannavaro and Buffon IIRC
When we lose Rabiot although not at their level - Frattesi? Thats not exactly an equal trade. SMS is a different story but I doubt we can pay him without selling Vlahovic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Frattesi? Thats not exactly an equal trade. SMS is a different story but I doubt we can pay him without selling Vlahovic
frattesi will cost north of 30m, sergej on his last year of his contract shouldn't be much more expensive either

the issue is age and the wages that come with their status. sergej has a higher salary, 3-4 good years ahead and will have zero resale value, frattesi is obviously at a different stage of his career

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Frattesi makes sense because he won't command high salary which should help establishing new line and salary cap which this club badly needs.
Renewing Rabiot is exactly the opposite. Besides he never was a 7m net player to begin with, let alone 10m which is beyond ridiculous.
People want big names for the sake of it but then we complain about lack of effort and grinta. Frattesi is not exactly a top player but quite a skillful cm who will bite the grass for the shirt. That's why I'd take him.
SMS is a pipe dream at this point, I don't think the club should spend 40m+ on a cm considering the fact we have huge holes on fullback and winger positions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Frattesi makes sense because he won't command high salary which should help establishing new line and salary cap which this club badly needs.
Renewing Rabiot is exactly the opposite. Besides he never was a 7m net player to begin with, let alone 10m which is beyond ridiculous.
People want big names for the sake of it but then we complain about lack of effort and grinta. Frattesi is not exactly a top player but quite a skillful cm who will bite the grass for the shirt. That's why I'd take him.
SMS is a pipe dream at this point, I don't think the club should spend 40m+ on a cm considering the fact we have huge holes on fullback and winger positions.
SMS is indeed a pipe dream at the moment considering the rumors about our financial state.
As for holes - We have huge holes all over the pitch!
CB Bremer is performing like a good cb but not like a great one
Other CB might do for now as we dont have any choice but our partnering CB is below standart.
RB - We have Cuad playing RW/RWB so if we talk about RB we dont have anyone to play that role in a good way (maybe Danilo)
LB - Quite similar to the other side but Kostic is younger and A.S is the Danilo equivalent.
RW/LW - They say Di Maria is likely to stay, Chiesa will stay as well. It needs a refresh but not all is bad.
CF - Vlahovic isnt performing at the moment which makes Kean and Milik have their minutes.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
SMS is indeed a pipe dream at the moment considering the rumors about our financial state.
As for holes - We have huge holes all over the pitch!
CB Bremer is performing like a good cb but not like a great one
Other CB might do for now as we dont have any choice but our partnering CB is below standart.
RB - We have Cuad playing RW/RWB so if we talk about RB we dont have anyone to play that role in a good way (maybe Danilo)
LB - Quite similar to the other side but Kostic is younger and A.S is the Danilo equivalent.
RW/LW - They say Di Maria is likely to stay, Chiesa will stay as well. It needs a refresh but not all is bad.
CF - Vlahovic isnt performing at the moment which makes Kean and Milik have their minutes.
Don't forget about the biggest liability in the squad... Tek

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
frattesi will cost north of 30m, sergej on his last year of his contract shouldn't be much more expensive either

the issue is age and the wages that come with their status. sergej has a higher salary, 3-4 good years ahead and will have zero resale value, frattesi is obviously at a different stage of his career
In that case its easy for me - SMS for the win.
SMS will be what Mr Injued was supposed to be + he can defend better and yet to win so he should possess more hunger.
Also I wouldnt rule out playing both in some games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)