Adrien Rabiot (48 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zidane is def handsome the fuck you mean?

He would be better looking if he had hair but even bald hes far better looking than you or anyone in your extended lineage
don't get me wrong, he is not robben or fat ronaldo ugly, but calling hamsum is an insult to bald hamsum men like raymond reddington or jason statham

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Roma never hated Totti.
Milan never hated Maldini.
Napoli never hated Maradona.
Real never hated Raul.
Barca never hated Xavi.

Why must JJ hate Rabiot?

Sad state of affairs to see your best player getting treated this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it that way. He was a momma boy, loves only made him weak.
Now he is a man, hate is his only food

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
100%.

The hate Rockin’ Rabiot gets here is dissapointing. It’s almost like some people have never watched a football match in their lives and only followed the sport on livescore.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
100%.

The hate Rockin’ Rabiot gets here is dissapointing. It’s almost like some people have never watched a football match in their lives and only followed the sport on livescore.com

The hate rockin' Rabiot doesn't get here from some users here is outstanding.
It's like they never watched him play a football match in his past 4-5 years and only followed his games on livescore.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Once the Sarri Throater and Clam-and-Rack are done jerking each other off in the sauna, we can actually go back to serious discussions in this overpaid mercenary's thread.

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
If he renewed this summer, no matter for how much and for how long, I suggest tuz members who are against the renewal do this altogether as if he is a new signing.

src=http___c-ssl.duitang.com_uploads_item_201710_15_20171015005123_rmMQV.thumb.1000_0.gif&refe...gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)