Adrien Rabiot (66 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The fucking pussy lying on the floor pretending to be injured and they nearly scored because of it.

A fucking disgraceful mentality and just an insanely hateable player. A shame, because a player with his size, strength and talent should be very good. But this is the story of this man’s Juventus career since day one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i was ok with him sticking around to fight for 4th place. With his good form this season not selling him in January seemed like a good bargain.

Then came the -15 points and now we get neither a transfer sum or 4th place. Just another day with :rabiot: in the team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The fucking pussy lying on the floor pretending to be injured and they nearly scored because of it.

A fucking disgraceful mentality and just an insanely hateable player. A shame, because a player with his size, strength and talent should be very good. But this is the story of this man’s Juventus career since day one.
are there any other players like rabiot who were these big players with decent technique and skill that just never filled their potential?
pogba ? i won't consider pogba cuz atleast he won mutliple titles with juve and france as important figure despite his downhill last few years.

maybe adriano? so much wasted potential. any others?

@Alen @CrimsonianKing @PedroFlu @Osman @JuveJay @s4tch

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
are there any other players like rabiot who were these big players with decent technique and skill that just never filled their potential?
pogba ? i won't consider pogba cuz atleast he won mutliple titles with juve and france as important figure despite his downhill last few years.

cassano2-1-1147391.gif

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

When you say "big" do you mean in terms of physical stature? Either way Adriano was definitely one.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Bendtner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 52)