Adrien Rabiot (49 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Still more useful in last 6 months than Locatelli and McKennie, I hate to admit. I think we would be worse off without him right now. McKennie needs to be sold and Miretti needs to start.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl: :howler: Fagiot and useful in the same sentence. Locatelli has been deployed out of position, to accommodate playing cunts like this faggot. McNuggets, for all his limitations, can at least run and get into dangerous positions.

Worse off without him? LMAO. This pusillanimous, timorous and lethargic excuse for a footballer should NEVER be in the starting lineup.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can someone explain to me why Paratici is not trying to sign Rabiot to Spurs? Rabiot was good enough for the Serie A champions in 2019 but not Spurs in 2022 at his prime age of 27? Interesting.
Probably because of requiring a transfer fee for now, then the high wage demands and also Veronique’s commission to go with it…

Wouldn’t be surprised however if they poach him next summer as a free agent.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Probably because of requiring a transfer fee for now, then the high wage demands and also Veronique’s commission to go with it…

Wouldn’t be surprised however if they poach him next summer as a free agent.
Here's what we should do.

We tell Paratici we will agree to let them sign Rabiot this summer, despite him having a year left on his contract with us.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I heard Roma are looking for a box to box midfielder, so who knows, maybe Rabiot might play well this time around and even impress Mourinho tonight to inspire a last moment bid for him…

That’d be epic, very unlikely, but epic for sure. :lol: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)