Adrien Rabiot (58 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just have some patience people. United wasted the whole Summer chasing FDJ who never really wanted them. Now, they lost a week and a half on Rabiot who is up there for the grabs, it looks like Juve literally took what they offered, there were no rumors and bam! There's an agreement between the clubs.

It turns out now that they want Casemiro? That's a good one, good luck with trying to persuade him and Madrid.

Last night I saw another VS 'guru' saying we might participate in the commission costs for mama Rabiot, just to see them go. That's how badly the club wants to push him out (and Arthur too).
Why didn't they just lower the transfer fee to help cover for the commission? Do they really need 17M for the guy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We better not lose MccKennie over this :mad:

I don't think he's the best player in the world but I'd much rather he was a part of this club. Seems like a great guy off the pitch and everyone seems to like him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We better not lose MccKennie over this :mad:

I don't think he's the best player in the world but I'd much rather he was a part of this club. Seems like a great guy off the pitch and everyone seems to like him.
We won't. I think Allegri really appreciates McNuggets.

At this point, Fagiot should be below Miretti and Fagioli in the pecking order. When everyone is fit, Zak, Pogba and Locatelli should be the starting trio, with McNuggets as a solid rotation option. Rovella could also be integrated if he isn't loaned out, and Fagioli and Miretti should see a lot of minutes.

My concern is that Allegri includes this pathetic excuse of a footballer in his matchday selections and even incorporates him into the CL Squad - the management must convey to the manager that this delusional ingrate be excluded from all club-related activities.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That would be a mistake. We shouldn't be rewarding him and boosting his WC chances in the process. What sort of message does that convey?

He's a garbage player and doesn't add anything to our gameplay anyway, so it's not as if his presence is imperative to our success.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We won't. I think Allegri really appreciates McNuggets.

At this point, Fagiot should be below Miretti and Fagioli in the pecking order. When everyone is fit, Zak, Pogba and Locatelli should be the starting trio, with McNuggets as a solid rotation option. Rovella could also be integrated if he isn't loaned out, and Fagioli and Miretti should see a lot of minutes.

My concern is that Allegri includes this pathetic excuse of a footballer in his matchday selections and even incorporates him into the CL Squad - the management must convey to the manager that this delusional ingrate be excluded from all club-related activities.
According to FI we offered him to Man Ure after they failed to sign Rabiot.

Jun 27, 2011
It's FI. They write articles about Vidal's driving habits and Fagiot's favorite croissant, so I wouldn't really put much stock into what they have to say. Unless more reliable sources are reporting this, then it's nothing to worry about.
worry about? I'd be more than fine with McKennie leaving if it means somebody else coming in. Just somebody. I rate McKennie very low.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ooooh shiieeeeet :rofl: @Bianconero_Aus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And? People can’t change opinions in 3 years? And my hatred for him started mostly in the last year/year and a half when his performances became even more disastrous and his attitude become more toxic.

End of the day it’s better to acknowledge you were wrong (totally wrong too) about someone than dig your heels in and convince yourself that you were right. Like as if anyone on here hasn’t been initially excited for a player than it spectacularly backfired.

Anyway im not a DS of Juventus so it doesn’t bother me :D

Oh and Strickland thought last seasons Juventus was the best team in the league and should have easily won Serie A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)