Adrien Rabiot (45 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can't remember when I was as worried about upcoming season as I am now. Without Pogba, our midfield is Conference League level at best.
Tonali, Bennacer and Kessie looked conference league level initially but the club and coach trusted them and they went on to become a solid midfield trio

We don't have wc players but we don't have as many trash players as last season. It's the club's and especially the coach's problem if they don't trust our younger emerging players and instead go on to rant about them not having maturity of a 28 yr old.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
Tonali, Bennacer and Kessie looked conference league level initially but the club and coach trusted them and they went on to become a solid midfield trio

We don't have wc players but we don't have as many trash players as last season. It's the club's and especially the coach's problem if they don't trust our younger emerging players and instead go on to rant about them not having maturity of a 28 yr old.
You're in for the surprise of your lifetime when Fagioli gets injured and De Sciglio plays midfield.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Not too bothered by him staying tbh. I still think he’s a good player to have around as a rotation option. Would rather get rid of Arthur and Sandro first.
People underrate him. He is the least of our problem. But getting transfer fee for him in the last year of contract is good for us
If the replacement is Frattesi, it would be good as we need box to box mid with Pogba injury. With Paredes, we would only pas the ball around our box. No movement forward like our mid against Atletico

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not believing this until it’s confirmed. Far too good to be true. You’d think Man United would know better than to buy anyone from us judging by previous buys from our club.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not believing this until it’s confirmed. Far too good to be true. You’d think Man United would know better than to buy anyone from us judging by previous buys from our club.
Tier 1 sources are reporting this

I understand your skepticism but this one actually seems like it's happening

United have become desperate after Frenkie rejected them

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
he was the best Serie A midfielder last season and can improve United a lot. sad to see him leaving :sigh:

for redcafe users who may check this thread.Let them feel good about their new purchase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)