Adrien Rabiot (32 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I imagine Maxx continues to play him as he has limited options and hopes to turn this turd's attitude around? Will it work? I doubt it but eh if he could somehow surgically remove the bitch center of Rapunzel's brain then she could be a good asset :boh:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
besides the retarded pass i thought he wasnt that bad.
If he was sack of shit then how would u describe McKennie who replaced him and was complete dogshit.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
As others have already said this guy is just shit.
The epitome of his character comes from a 55 minute play, where he loses the ball 25 meters from our own net, with the Chelsea player going 1 meter from him and this bitch just looks at him, like the other players should do his work after messing up.
A fraction of a second later rabishit realizez the absurd of the situation and he starts jogging after the opposition player.
I am so tired of him, but, unfortunately kennie is worse at the moment.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This isn't just based on this game. Can't expect him to play well after just returning from injury.

But how does a 2m tall guy constantly get beaten in the air and on ground by smaller players?

This guy has no grinta, he has granita.

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri believes in him I also believe in him. Let's hope he'll be the player we expect him to be.
Mama's boy. It won't happen. Reaching decent is best case scenario, which would be alright, but for that salary that's not good enough.

Jun 16, 2020
His pass to Cuadrado but it was the completely wrong pass to make
Such a Rabiot thing to do
80620ffbe4f1a886adee3df9ac63849b.jpg
Destroying the potential 1v1 at the beginning of the match was way worse. I didn’t like his performance, basically the only one I didn’t like. Second half was below average again. I’m seriously thinking that we should try Pellegrini as LM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)