Adrien Rabiot (33 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's getting there, the match fitness is almost there. Very hard to knock off the ball and has good vision and technique.

I don't agree with those who say he does what Matuidi does as they are not similar players, and Rabiot will not chase around a field for 90 mins, but he adds more in games where we try to break down a wall.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Very good game. Our midfields looks a lot better with someone like him. Looked more confident going forward and imposing himself to protect the ball. I think he can be important if he keeps growing on confidence and risk taking, similar to how Bentancur is more daring now than he used to be.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another good game, won back lots of possession and carried the ball well.

I'd like to see him push more to be an attacking threat but an encouraging performance.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Since the first he came here, I always believed Rabiot will be good addition

He only need continuity, but I have fear that he can cracked under pressure and lost grip of form . Maybe this just because of his mommy boy attitude

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
And also his attitude is much better than a lot of people legitimately feared last summer, he’s either maturing or the club is doing a good job at keeping everything under control (especially with his momy) or a mix of both

Apr 19, 2007
I really like him. Makes our midfield complete and no glaring weakness when he plays with bentancur and Pjanic. They need to play together with Costa coming more left and we have a good squad for the CL.

Jun 6, 2015
I really like him. Makes our midfield complete and no glaring weakness when he plays with bentancur and Pjanic. They need to play together with Costa coming more left and we have a good squad for the CL.
I'd say the one weakness is the lack of offensive output. However I think that might be more of a general trend. Not many goalscoring CMs around these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)