Adrien Rabiot (8 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Obviously a transfer ban would be bad for the club.
Agree, it would be terrible to spend a shitload of cash to upgrade and improve our team to that extent when the rest start crying and complaining that its unfair and the club is obliged to sit down with the governing body officials and figure out when is convenient to accept a 12 month transfer ban so that we`re okay to continue to fight on all fronts possible and bring more money to the Federations we take part in. So bad, really, not sure how we can manage that, we were sent to a lower division and had to sell 20 players and a decade later we are a 8 in a row champions but hey, a 12months transfer ban would finish us.

Face it, kiddo, we are rich, important, famous and popular, we get a slap on a hand when poorer and insignificant clubs get a ban for European tournaments, its how the things work in this world, not just in football. Its pretty much like if our club is a drunk driver and it runs over a homo or a hooker, the police, who are UEFA in this scenario, would help us hide the body and slap us with a "severe" DUI instead of a murder and take our license for several months, no jail time...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Face it, kiddo, we are rich, important, famous and popular, we get a slap on a hand when poorer and insignificant clubs get a ban for European tournaments, its how the things work in this world, not just in football. Its pretty much like if our club is a drunk driver and it runs over a homo or a hooker, the police, who are UEFA in this scenario, would help us hide the body and slap us with a "severe" DUI instead of a murder and take our license for several months, no jail time...
- Luciano Moggi

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i believe in the quality of this mutherfucker. he did show it a lot of times against the top teams. i guess he needs to be playing so he get his form.

and if we have someone like Pogba next to him would improve our midfield aloooooot.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Great to hear these positive posts for his performance. Only 24 and WTF is Juve discussing letting him go (even if on loan). Yes, get him back next year and then begin the process of playing with Juve again instead of gaining experience on the pitch this spring with his REAL team so next season his potential comes to light. So Everton doesn't want Matuidi? Of course not, their not stupid but I guess they believe Juve can be had. Unreal sometimes management and the crap they let get discuss about their players.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Great to hear these positive posts for his performance. Only 24 and WTF is Juve discussing letting him go (even if on loan). Yes, get him back next year and then begin the process of playing with Juve again instead of gaining experience on the pitch this spring with his REAL team so next season his potential comes to light. So Everton doesn't want Matuidi? Of course not, their not stupid but I guess they believe Juve can be had. Unreal sometimes management and the crap they let get discuss about their players.
I seriously doubt he was ever leaving. just press gossip, usual crowd making up BS since he hadn't played much yet and they have pages to fill with lies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)