Adrien Rabiot (25 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So Can was bad or the policy was bad? What spot was Can taking up for a positve gain?
Can was an unnecesary waste of funds when we needed starter quality mids. Look im fine with getting a free player like Eriksen or Cavani, WC and probable starter for us, but rellying on mediocre ones instead of looking for improvements in key positions while spending funds elsewhere is a flawed strategy. The only freebies that were really great for us were Barza, Pirlo, Pogba, Alves and Sami. And we signed a ton of them over the years.

Apr 19, 2007
Can was an unnecesary waste of funds when we needed starter quality mids. Look im fine with getting a free player like Eriksen or Cavani, WC and probable starter for us, but rellying on mediocre ones instead of looking for improvements in key positions while spending funds elsewhere is a flawed strategy. The only freebies that were really great for us were Barza, Pirlo, Pogba, Alves and Sami. And we signed a ton of them over the years.
So as a policy you would say if we had zero freebies over the last 9 years we would be better off.
Good ones:Barza,Pirlo,Pogba,Alves,Sami,Buffon
Bad ones:Can(will turn us a profit),LLorente?, Rabiot, Ramsey. So thes 4 players have ruined the club somehow to the point of wanting to end the freebie policy that brought us the players above?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So as a policy you would say if we had zero freebies over the last 9 years we would be better off.
Bad ones:Can(will turn us a profit),LLorente?, Rabiot, Ramsey. So thes 4 players have ruined the club somehow to the point of wanting to end the freebie policy that brought us the players above?
There is a possible world class freebie I wanna get ASAP....Eriksen.

We need to be all over that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I never said they ruined the club, that's just your imagination. But apart from a few ones, which mostly came at the very beginning of our domination when we were still in build mode, they usually don't improve us or fill out a need. The most recent ones we could have done just as good without, if not better, if we opted for actual improvements. So yeah, I dont think it's something we should rely on so consistently

- - - Updated - - -

You guys forgot Coman, 30mln profit in one year.
That's another good pickup but we handled it poorly. Could have either kept him or sold for more

Last edited:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
If we sell will it be for a profit? He was a free transfer but has high wages and the fees. I’m concerned about FFP and if we make profit from Can and Rabiot hopefully we won’t sell a top player such as Dybala. I fear we tried to sell him last summer because FFP problems are coming. But it’s just speculation from me.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If we sell will it be for a profit? He was a free transfer but has high wages and the fees. I’m concerned about FFP and if we make profit from Can and Rabiot hopefully we won’t sell a top player such as Dybala. I fear we tried to sell him last summer because FFP problems are coming. But it’s just speculation from me.
Why would anyone be concerned about the fuckin FFP? They exist only to punish the poor and slap the hand of the rich with 10-20 000 euros fines and useless warnings. If anything, they serve as a shield to keep the relevant big spenders and moneymakers in the game so that they can bring more and more money to the fat and useless uefa officials.

OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #635
    Ancelotti seems interested in this guy. I wont be surprised if Tici sells him for profit and extend Matuidi’s contract.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Why would anyone be concerned about the fuckin FFP? They exist only to punish the poor and slap the hand of the rich with 10-20 000 euros fines and useless warnings. If anything, they serve as a shield to keep the relevant big spenders and moneymakers in the game so that they can bring more and more money to the fat and useless uefa officials.
    Relax.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Ancelotti seems interested in this guy. I wont be surprised if Tici sells him for profit and extend Matuidi’s contract.
    He won't be sold, no way.

We've so dew options in midfield now: Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancur and Rabiot. Khedira is out for a long time and Can is out of the project. Ramsey is preferred as AM and he's barely fit to play anyway.

Can will go away instead and that will be the right choice IMO.

OP
    Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #640
    He won't be sold, no way.

We've so dew options in midfield now: Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancur and Rabiot. Khedira is out for a long time and Can is out of the project. Ramsey is preferred as AM and he's barely fit to play anyway.

Can will go away instead and that will be the right choice IMO.
    When it comes to plusvalenza Tici don't give two fucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)