Adrien Rabiot (26 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Really good once he came in. This guy should be in the pitch, Matuidi should come in only to close down matches.
I love Blaise but I can’t handle him in these CL games anymore, especially when we are playing against a parked bus. His poor technique, terrible touch and horrible passing were all on display last night. Killed so many attacks dead.

His dynamism and industry only comes in handy against teams who will dominate the play over us, as his ability to close down players, tackle and win tbe ball back from the opposition is important.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I love Blaise but I can’t handle him in these CL games anymore, especially when we are playing against a parked bus. His poor technique, terrible touch and horrible passing were all on display last night. Killed so many attacks dead.

His dynamism and industry only comes in handy against teams who will dominate the play over us, as his ability to close down players, tackle and win tbe ball back from the opposition is important.
As frustrating as it can be, and I agree, I facepalm everytime he is one of the higher players up the pitch or receiving the ball up there but it seems that first Allegri and now Sarri view him as vital to playing on the same side and covering for Ronaldo.

While I expect Rabiot to feature more regularly I don't see Rabiot putting in the disciplined running that Matuidi does. I think Sarri will be hesitant to let that go.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He played well before the red card. That play where he nutmegged a defender and dragged the ball inside the area before the cross shows exactly what we are missing when we play Matuidi.

Also, it looked liked he got the ball. Surprised he didn't object the ref decision.

Apr 19, 2007
I thought he played well. Gave us physicality that matuidi does with more skill and I think when space is provided he will have space to use that cannon. Also it must be said that Ronaldo is on an island on the left while the right side seems much more fluid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)