Adrien Rabiot (26 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good second half. Showed more of what he is capable of. Very good on the ball and showed nice strength to hold off Bologna’s players. Still very under-cooked tho and needs more game time under his belt.

OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #427
    If he compare him to Pjanic then he was below average. If we compare him with Khedira he was worldclass. He wasn't so bad as some say.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Just needs more game time. Sarri's current hard on for Matuidi and Khedira can't last forever. A fully fit and in form rabiot and ramsey will start. Sarri just needs to get his meds changed from his doc then all will be ok.

ElRey

Jul 22, 2019
    Just needs more game time. Sarri's current hard on for Matuidi and Khedira can't last forever. A fully fit and in form rabiot and ramsey will start. Sarri just needs to get his meds changed from his doc then all will be ok.
    Matuidi is essential though. He gets a hard time but he was a starter in a star studed PSG midfield, a world cup winning French midfield and under 2 successive managers at Juventus for a reason

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    He looks like a classy #6 playing as a #8 in my eyes. I need to see more energy in transition and to get into the box. We all saw how he cut off his run on a good pass by Berna. An obvious run that Matuidi would make.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Matuidi is essential though. He gets a hard time but he was a starter in a star studed PSG midfield, a world cup winning French midfield and under 2 successive managers at Juventus for a reason

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Not wrong...but for me he is hit and miss. Essential in running and covering ground, but not great on the ball, nor does he have the smarts. Have read many different quotes stating he is crucial for ronaldo to do what he does best but I don't buy that. Real Madrid had much better midfielders. I think we need more technical players to complement Pjanic.

If Matuidi is crucial then keep him in the team and play rabiot instead of Khedira.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)