Adrien Rabiot (25 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah Vlad he is defenitely better then this. But he isnt a top midfielder (why I kept saying people should temper their expectations, I expect more from Ramsey), very good tho, and is asked to play in more attacking and mobile fashion today then he is used to. Tho that is besides the point because he was failing at the basics.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Reservations about him being a B2B are very real. Can it be possible we bought yet another holding mid and play with two B2Bs ffs?
Hes definitely never been a b2b to me since i started watch him play for PSGs 1st team. If we had more wingers and would be willing to use GOAT as the lone strikers, wed have the mids for a 4231.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Reservations about him being a B2B are very real. Can it be possible we bought yet another holding mid and play with two B2Bs ffs?
He seems more than a holding mf to me. He has good technique, hold the ball well and can carry it with a bit of pace.

He wasn't great today but it is his first game and he looked good in preseason. Hopefully he can improve, especially his passing as he spotted a few good ones but didn't pull them off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)