Adrien Rabiot (13 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Yep...and that's why I thought playing him consistently in preseason was great and he was starting to get into some form. Sure he made some blunders and missed a penalty from memory but that's the point of giving him game time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cancelo played all season and was praised as a one of the best RBs around by some here and yet he played just 1 minute for City in 5 matches.
No, that was Xperd who preached that Cancelo was our RB for future...and that our RB issue was solved.

I was excited, but the rate he fizzled out was incredible. I don't recall a player showing so much class only to tank so incredibly. Many here don't like Danilo, and for that reason I'm convinced he will do well. If there is one thing I've learned on this forum is don't follow the masses. Just look what happened with Allegri, for example.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No, that was Xperd who preached that Cancelo was our RB for future...and that our RB issue was solved.

I was excited, but the rate he fizzled out was incredible. I don't recall a player showing so much class only to tank so incredibly. Many here don't like Danilo, and for that reason I'm convinced he will do well. If there is one thing I've learned on this forum is don't follow the masses. Just look what happened with Allegri, for example.
:agree:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This is my theory...

Rabiot died in the plane comming to Turín... Paratici was in trouble for the hole sales problems so he didnt want to admit it to the public so... he hired a look alike Rabiot actor to take his place in the bench and thats why Sarri cant use him...

Its the only logical explination...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is my theory...

Rabiot died in the plane comming to Turín... Paratici was in trouble for the hole sales problems so he didnt want to admit it to the public so... he hired a look alike Rabiot actor to take his place in the bench and thats why Sarri cant use him...

Its the only logical explination...
I mean sure that makes sense i guess if you are ok just glazing over the interdimensional psychic vampires that molested his soul with the foul consent of Hilary Clinton and democratic estabilishment.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I mean sure that makes sense i guess if you are ok just glazing over the interdimensional psychic vampires that molested his soul with the foul consent of Hilary Clinton and democratic estabilishment.
Forgive him, his pineal glad has been calcified from drinking government tap water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)