Adrien Rabiot (89 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is it cheaper for Jj to retain him or to let him walk and buy someone new for his starting position?
as with any company it's always cheaper to keep existing talent than to hire and train new talent.

however your question was presented in a bad faith argument because you already knew this answer.

the real question to be asked is is he worth retaining at his current performances per salary paid? the answer is no.

the additional supporting argument to this is is he worth retaining and having an opportunity cost by missing out on another player instead of him? the answer is no he is not worth retaining

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Glad this fucking arrogant manchild was humiliated by an actual child last night :rofl:

Big mouth arrogant French pussy. Got schooled by a kid with braces who still has to finish his homework at the end of the game.

Enjoy whichever club hopefully takes your bitch ass next Fagiot.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Glad this fucking arrogant manchild was humiliated by an actual child last night :rofl:

Big mouth arrogant French pussy. Got schooled by a kid with braces who still has to do his homework et night.

Enjoy whichever club hopefully takes your bitch ass next.
thats not true, Yamal has finished his education and homeworks just before the game vs Georgia:
https://www.barcablaugranes.com/202...is-school-exams-while-at-euro-2024-with-spain
So Rabiot had to fight a guy who is free from his homework.

- - - Updated - - -

and after the end of the match, yamal said to a camera "talk now, talk now!", probably as an answer to rabiot

getting schooled by a 16 year old, on and off the pitch. capitano rabiot :heart:
why did he even try to talk shit about Yamal in the first place is beyond me. This kid is something special and doesnt strike me as someone who like controversy, just does his job and is a brilliant player. You can attack guys like Vinicius and it is understandable but Yamal? Everyone will be on Yamals side anyway since he is fucking 16 yo

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Big mouth arrogant French pussy. Got schooled by a kid with braces who still has to finish his homework at the end of the game.

Enjoy whichever club hopefully takes your bitch ass next Fagiot.
I'm sure his mom will take charge for her little bout de chou.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...why did he even try to talk shit about Yamal in the first place is beyond me...
he was asked a question. it was of course a provocation and he was dumb enough to fall for it

(btw his whole answer was much longer and more elaborate, the quotes are simplified and taken out of context they look much worse, but hey, this is the 21st century. those who speak publicly should know better)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
he was asked a question. it was of course a provocation and he was dumb enough to fall for it

(btw his whole answer was much longer and more elaborate, the quotes are simplified and taken out of context they look much worse, but hey, this is the 21st century. those who speak publicly should know better)
Other than keeping quiet, there was nothing he could have done really. It is funny though that of all the people that could have been in front of Yamal, it had to be him. Perfect storm :lol2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s so easy to just say something like “We respect Spain and know that they are a team full of talented players. Lamal is a very talented youngster with a bright future future ahead of him, but we will do our best to try stop him as we know how dangerous he is on the one on one”

Easy and simple

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It’s so easy to just say something like “We respect Spain and know that they are a team full of talented players. Lamal is a very talented youngster with a bright future future ahead of him, but we will do our best to try stop him as we know how dangerous he is on the one on one”

Easy and simple
That's more or less what he said when he was specifically asked about Yamal. He first praises Yamal about how well he's done and how he's shown he can handle pressure at his club and at a major tournament and then said (I'm paraphrasing) that "it's up to us to put him under pressure and take him out of his comfort zone to show that to play in a final you have to do much more". It was more a call to his own team than to Yamal. We live in a clickbait world, so context has no place I suppose.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I don't get the issue with what he said he was being honest. The kid hadn't done anything in the competition I've watched all Spain games he was there but other players were the main catalysts for Spain. Now he scored a goal it's like we all meant to bow down and kiss his feet lmao it was a brilliant strike no doubt about it but it doesn't mean he's all of a sudden maradona. As for rabiot and his juve situation whatever will be will be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)