Adrien Rabiot (27 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
He is now approaching the pinnacle of his career and can't deny he's having a good season so far.
But the thing is, first, Veronique won't accept a wage cut and will only ask for more. Second, he's 27, so most probably he won't make any progress. Third, despite his goal & assist numbers (in this season), most of the time he is still invisible (if not useless) in the build up phase and adds little on the offensive end. His biggest advantage is physical strength and consistency. He has good ground duel ability and seldom loses the ball. But that's all. And forth, like everyone is saying, contract year effort.
I say not extend.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nope, don't fall for it. It would be nice if we could get a transfer fee for him, but we have to make compromises, I suppose.

He will be 28 soon. We will land ourselves in a situation where it will be difficult to get rid of him in a year or two.

Both him and his daddy Allegri should follow the exit door by the end of the season hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

If he keep this up, extend.

If he decides to suck again… Well it wouldn’t be Jj’s first fuck up.
Nope. Can't have him as our highest paid player. He's not going to take a paycut so he can buzz of as far as I'm concerned.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Not extending will officially be the worst decision ever in Juve history. 2nd only to re-hiring Allegri.

At any cost, at any price..extend.

Man is nothing short of a french jesus right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sell now !!! the french jesus is at his prime , the Premiership have to much cash to spend and we are too much in debts...
best thing to do get 15 mil for him while we can and let the youngsters play , as well pogba is coming back now , its true he has a really goo season and actually one of our best players this season , but he is still limited in his attacking vision slows down our attack game , and getting 15 mil for him and using it for our payment towards Sergej Milinković-Savić , who is a savic and will do much better job then Adrian , and not only in the last year when his contract expires , with only 6 mil annual salary... that will be the smartest thing we can do at the moment ...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'd extend his contract for 2 years on the same wages. If he wants a longer contract or a higher wage, he's out. A few months of great performances doesn't negate years of shit ones.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That account fabricates a lot of quotes, so I’d be careful.
a few days ago i didn't bother checking whether it's a legit quote or not cause it wouldn't change too much, i still can't forget his nonchalant attitude for years. the potential was always there, but he choose to not care at all, so he can kindly fuck off to be lazy somewhere else as far as i'm concerned. now i was trying to find something else on tuttojuve and stumbled upon this:
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...i-al-meglio-puo-aiutarmi-per-il-futuro-622236

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol people wanting to renew the sleazy contract hunting mercenary. Why?
As soon as you give him 3 years, for example, he can then slack off 2 of them.
Rinse and repeat.
I dont think it works that way but yeah I wouldnt renew his contract unless he agrees to a paycut.
He is currently doing well and he added a scoring touch to his game but he is still no SMS...

If we are to believe some rumors SMS is ours for next season so Fagioli Miretti Pogba and SMS should be good enough for quality and progress (even if a bully like Rabiot could also be useful)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I dont think it works that way but yeah I wouldnt renew his contract unless he agrees to a paycut.
He is currently doing well and he added a scoring touch to his game but he is still no SMS...

If we are to believe some rumors SMS is ours for next season so Fagioli Miretti Pogba and SMS should be good enough for quality and progress (even if a bully like Rabiot could also be useful)
Pretty much this.
If he wants a new contract 3.5 - 4 million at most, although the deserves less for strolling around the pitch this past 3 years.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
regardless of the maths which are wrong, do you really think he can keep this form for the next 4 years?
What are the maths? Seriously. Is it cheaper to buy SMS for say a 60M fee + 6m a year for four years? Of course I'd take SMS over this year's Rabiot in a heartbeat.

His form? On the balance of probabilities, I'd it's 50-50 :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)