Adrien Rabiot (138 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Unfortunately, I can't dislike posts like this. Aiyaaah :sigh:

Good for him. Still a piece of shit and a despicable character - obviously trying to impress before the World Cup and collect as much as he can on his next paycheck - the definition of a mercenary. Where was this hustle and desire over the past 3+ years?

Do not extend and fuck off at season's end. We've had much better mids that we allowed to leave. A couple of months of solid performances for this mercenary turd isn't going to change my mind.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Unfortunately, I can't dislike posts like this. Aiyaaah :sigh:

Good for him. Still a piece of shit and a despicable character - obviously trying to impress before the World Cup and collect as much as he can on his next paycheck - the definition of a mercenary. Where was this hustle and desire over the past 3+ years?

Do not extend and fuck off at season's end. We've had much better mids that we allowed to leave. A couple of months of solid performances for this mercenary turd isn't going to change my mind.
Common. Whatever the reasons, hes having a very good season and that was a briliant finish against our most hated rival. Give credit when its due and move on. :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Common. Whatever the reasons, hes having a very good season and that was a briliant finish against our most hated rival. Give credit when its due and move on. :p
I can't praise this dude. I really can't. When I gravitate towards positive letters, words, my keyboard, my body and my mind don't allow me to utter positive sentiments pertaining to this guy.

If a friend scams you, you always remember. You might forgive them, but you'll never trust them ever again. Fagiot has been scamming us for 3+ years - I can't forget that. I'm sorry, I just can't.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Isn't it funny what a contract year does for a player
I’m half inclined to be in support of a contract extension and sell a year later so that we make some money off him. But if we give him a pay raise, most likely we’ll be stuck with him and struggle to offload him when he returns to his regular form.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I’m half inclined to be in support of a contract extension and sell a year later so that we make some money off him. But if we give him a pay raise, most likely we’ll be stuck with him and struggle to offload him when he returns to his regular form.
Pay raise? at the moment we give him an extension even if he accepts a vut in his salary, he will be back to his regular form...

Hell... we will probably see his regular form in the next two games, its what he does, plays one good game and sucks in the next 3...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 120)