Adrien Rabiot (25 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
weakest link today, and we had mckennie and sandro on the pitch. didn't look fit, zero defensive contribution, meh passing, lost most of his duels, his rare shots were ineffective too. needs to do a lot more even if he already knows that he'll fuck off come next summer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
weakest link today, and we had mckennie and sandro on the pitch. didn't look fit, zero defensive contribution, meh passing, lost most of his duels, his rare shots were ineffective too. needs to do a lot more even if he already knows that he'll fuck off come next summer
Lord Backpass disagrees with you:

"Rabiot is a player with a different engine to the others, he got into some good battles and played more forward passes. He’s in a good period of form and is the right age to really deliver a strong season."

:rofl: :howler:

He really loves this abominable piece of human refuse.

Aug 2, 2005
Lord Backpass disagrees with you:

"Rabiot is a player with a different engine to the others, he got into some good battles and played more forward passes. He’s in a good period of form and is the right age to really deliver a strong season."

:rofl: :howler:

He really loves this abominable piece of human refuse.
Like or not
We are more solid with him around

Though.. not expecting much in the offensive phase..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are more static and lack dynamism. He's so fucking slow and offers zero offensive output.

I can't wait for this repulsive cretin to fuck off in the summer, hopefully taking half the team, the coach and management (including Pubeface Unibrow) with him.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This is simply not true aside from his ineffective shots. We all dislike his lazy demeanour and the fact he doesn’t maximise his attributes. But our midfield group is average to the point we are far worse on the pitch without him.
The Miretti-Paredes-McKennie combo the past three games was horrible.
He does bring balance to the team, can hold up the ball and wait for a pass and can also recover/ make up ground with his huge frame in a manner no other midfielder in our team can.

Of course we shouldn’t renew his ass, but as the past few games without him showed, if we don’t bring in an equal or better midfielder in our team for balance next season we will certainly be worse off.

Aug 2, 2005
This is simply not true aside from his ineffective shots. We all dislike his lazy demeanour and the fact he doesn’t maximise his attributes. But our midfield group is average to the point we are far worse on the pitch without him.
He does bring balance to the team, can hold up the ball and wait for a pass and can also recover/ make up ground with his huge frame in a manner no other midfielder in our team can.

Of course we shouldn’t renew his ass, but as the past few games without him showed, if we don’t bring in an equal or better midfielder in our team for balance next season we will certainly be worse off.
Well said.

I am not a fan of him.. i wonder if he has admirers anyway.
But we are not solid without him and it says much on the state of our midfield that a "Rabiot" is making a big difference.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hopefully when Pogba comes back, this pathetic piece of human refuse will permanently hit the bench.

Paredes, Pogba and Locatelli with Miretti as a first option off the bench in the rotation sounds more appealing and appetizing.

If we seriously consider renewing his contract, then there should be a Spanish Inquistion style culling of management and coaching staff.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Agree that he is an integral player, as sad as that is, but I think the point above was about his actual performance - it wasn't one of his better games. In the first half in particular he hung on to the ball a couple of times in dangerous areas and ended up losing it, think he was trying to be a bit clever tbh as he knows he is physically stronger than most players. His general game was ok but a few mental blips, maybe as the game seemed fairly easy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

didn't say anything about him not being important. i just discussed his performance and said that he still looked out of form which isn't unusual after a break - and i still stand by it. he also ended the game with 0 tackles and 0 interceptions, he also lost 8 of 12 duels, that's a bad display by any standards. also, only 80% of passing accuracy is very low by his own standards. i can't defend his performance from yesterday.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Both him and Locatelli are important, since after the departure of Zakaria, they are probably the only two mids who can play mezzala and actually defend. Putting Mckennie and Miretti there means there is no cover, since Miretti is a creative mid and McKennie, who knows what he is, but he cant defend.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Should have given Zak more of a chance, but we kept this fuckstick instead.

In any case, I can see us bringing in one, if not two mids, if we manage to move both Zakaria and Mcnuggets, and this thing fucks off back to PSG or the EPL once his conract
is up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Should have given Zak more of a chance, but we kept this fuckstick instead...
can't really blame the club on this one though. we all but sold rabiot to manure and if it wasn't for his (or his mother's) completely unrealistic wage demands he'd be in manchester already

also, it's something i don't really mind at this point. none of them should normally start for juventus, still, if i had to pick one, rabiot is clearly the more useful player out of these two

either way, our midfield still needs a revamp. miretti, loca and paredes can be relied on, i consider pogba a finished luxury player to have ~10 good matches during a season, rabiot is out, zak and arthur are unlikely to ever play for juve again (and rightfully so), for the next few years fagioli and mckennie are depth players at best, so there's quality and also quantity needed.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Apparently he does 12 to 13 good things per game..only allegri knows what these are. I can't recall seeing any other player get the amount of game time he does without ever performing above average.

I read recently he was happy to resign with us for the same salary he is getting now...if we agree to this then the club should fucking shut shop...close the doors and literally torch the club with everyone in it.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
didn't say anything about him not being important. i just discussed his performance and said that he still looked out of form which isn't unusual after a break - and i still stand by it. he also ended the game with 0 tackles and 0 interceptions, he also lost 8 of 12 duels, that's a bad display by any standards. also, only 80% of passing accuracy is very low by his own standards. i can't defend his performance from yesterday.
You called him the weakest link on the pitch though, which by no means I felt he was. He wasn’t great, but he wasn’t bad (relatively) either. Physically looks no worse than half the team that was out there.

I couldn’t tell Locatelli was on the pitch. Bonucci and Alex Sandro move like they are physically impaired, McKennie misplaces simple 5 yard passes, Dusan falls over and carelessly loses the ball a few times.

Just felt odd after the game, that you chose to single him out as the weakest link, when half the team was meh whilst imo we looked a bit more cohesive and balanced today, than in recent games without him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is simply not true aside from his ineffective shots...
You called him the weakest link on the pitch though, which by no means I felt he was....
we went from "simply not true" to "i felt he wasn't the weakest link", i'm fine with that. as for the rest, we have a different assessment of a match by a certain player, i'm fine with that too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)