ADRIANO to Inter: Official (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
MERCATO: ADRIANO TORNA ALL'INTER
Mercoledi, 21 Gennaio 2004 16:44:00

MILANO - FC Internazionale annuncia di aver riscattato dal Parma calcio il calciatore Adriano Leite Ribeiro. L'attaccante brasiliano, 22 anni il prossimo 17 febbraio, già 14 presenze e un gol con la maglia nerazzurra (stagione 2001-2002), ha firmato un contratto che scadrà il 30 giugno 2008. FC Internazionale, oltre alla somma concordata, ha ceduto in prestito al Parma i calciatori Isah Eliakwu e Ianis Zicu (quest'ultimo prelevato dalla Dinamo Bucarest).
Ufficio Stampa

From www.inter.it

Poor guy, he'll ruin his career. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Right, given that someone closed the last thread I asked this in, I'm loath to try again, but here goes anyway:

How much did he cost? Was it deflated by Parma's financial trouble?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Right, given that someone closed the last thread I asked this in, I'm loath to try again, but here goes anyway:

About 22mil euros.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002

I'm not someone, I'm me...

I believe the the price was high, especially considering that Inter already owned half of the guy. I've heard 18 million pounds (wich is around 22 million euros I would assume).

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Inter just have the bomb squad. The best IMO. Why the hell can't they do something good for a change? Seriously!?! It can't be the coaches cause they tried nearly all of them already.

Adriano will certainly enhance their attack, which was already excellent. If Inter just get Mutu and sell Vieri they just might become my fav team.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    It can't be the coaches cause they tried nearly all of them already.
    Most of it is the lack of time they give their coaches. A coach needs a couple of years to make a team his own, and given that Inter have had something like 10 coaches in 9 years, it's clear that they're not giving their coaches that time.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    they just might become my fav team.
    My word, I hope you're a mentally strong lad then. Being a fan of Internazionale matches wearing woolen socks or driving a Renault on the 'frustration-scale'!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

You mean did. You fell for him, you really did.

;)

Just don't let DaJuve know, or you'll get shunned. ;)

Damn, you two, damn you to hell!!! :frown: [/Mr. Garrison]

What I ment was: I FEEL for him.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

My word, I hope you're a mentally strong lad then. Being a fan of Internazionale matches wearing woolen socks or driving a Renault on the 'frustration-scale'!
    Maybe I should rephrase what I said. They may become my fav team based on the players they have, not their style or whatever.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Maybe I should rephrase what I said. They may become my fav team based on the players they have, not their style or whatever.
    Ah, like what Chelsea is for me right now then :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    2 and a half years ago a young 'Leite Ribeiro Adriano' joined Inter from Flamengo. The first thing he said when interviewed was that he was going to take Ronaldo's place at Inter. His comments seemed laughable at the moment, but look at him now. Hats off, Adriano !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)