Adrian Mutu (10 Viewers)

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
mutu should start agaisnt chievo..and id rather see him playing instead of nedved and the up coming days for one fact that neddy is 34 and he time is coming to an end as first team player so we need to settle in this formation from now on as camo and mutu as our wingers ...he maybe a better player as a striker tho how many time they change places in between dp ibra and mutu ....and mutu is fast enough and good enough do defend when we need 2 ...and on top of that he is in a really good form

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
he ran all the way from the center, and he just came in. eventhough i think he should have got it but i can understand that he still didn't get into the match when he got that ball.
anyway he had a good game

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't see how Juve could be held liable for anything.

Chelsea sacking Mutu is between the club and the player.

What the player does after he is sacked is nothing to do with Chelsea.

Chelsea are perfectly entitled to pursue Mutu for wages, loss of value, etc., but Juve haven't done anything wrong to entitle Chelsea to any payment.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Don't see how Juve could be held liable for anything.

Chelsea sacking Mutu is between the club and the player.

What the player does after he is sacked is nothing to do with Chelsea.

Chelsea are perfectly entitled to pursue Mutu for wages, loss of value, etc., but Juve haven't done anything wrong to entitle Chelsea to any payment.
This. They are going after Juve only on the grounds that Juve "benefited" from the situation, which is an argument that will fall on it's own stupidity once it reaches the FIFA Panel or eventually goes to trial.

Each contract party carries the risks for such outcomes upon entering a contract. I'm not worried about this in the slightest.

Of course, there could be more details to the case than what's being reported in the media, but based on what is being reported, we should have nothing to worry about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)