Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
With him talking like this its kinda sad we do have a player of Zlatan's calibre, because surely Mutu-Trezeguet would be excellent.

Not that Zlatan isnt good for us, but Mutu deserves his chance as well and I'd be pissed if he is traded away.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well, i hope juve keeps him.....according to some other info...they might..... because juve might offer zala and olivera for joaquin, and then we would have 4 forwards:mutu,ibra,dp,trez....(joaquin is a winger)....and thats perfect...we cant have less forwards...because ibra-trez are the starters but if one of them gets suspended or injured we need dp, mutu.....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, there's a great article about him in the January issue of Calcio Italia (the magazine behind the Channel 4/Football Italia Web site):
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/currentissue.html

If anything, my respect for him really went up after reading it... and right before he earned MOM in today's Juve-Palermo match. Seems like he's really out to prove himself to be a class act. (And not that he wasn't already -- the article mentioned how he had two terrible months with cocaine involvement, and yet the stereotype is that he was some drug-induced bad boy his whole prior career, which he most certainly wasn't.)

And, btw, tomorrow (Sunday) is Mutu's 27th birthday. HB, Mutu! :party:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
I love Adrian , please capello let him play were he belong , he is a striker and can be a playmaker also not a winger.
He did not play as a winger yesterday, he was in the middle when Camoranesi was on the side and on the side when Camoranesi was in the middle. Both are having a free role. Capello is relying more on the side back for the wing and we had a problem with that yesterday because of Zambrotta's absence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)