Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
does nybody knows why gazzetta.it is reporting that Mutu is injured and its going to be out for 1 month???? what happend???

Indisponibili
Birindelli (fino a inizio 2006), Zebina (1 settimana), Buffon (20 giorni), Giannichedda (1 mese), Mutu (1 mese), Emerson (2 settimane)

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
injured or suspended for a match or has to do with the court battle with chelsea -
the fact is he will not play tomorow and will not be on the bench

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
loyada said:
injured or suspended for a match or has to do with the court battle with chelsea -
the fact is he will not play tomorow and will not be on the bench
thats what i was thinking..

sorry Espectro, just saw the reply :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Exclusive: Juve saved me, says Mutu Wednesday 21 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Mutu has thanked Juventus for giving him a chance to resurrect his career after his difficulties at Chelsea.

The Romanian was sensationally sacked by the Premiership giants last year following a positive drugs test.

But the attacker was handed a life-line by the Italian champions who swooped for his services in January.

"I have greatly matured," he told channel4.com’s Football Italia. "I understood that my life needs to be set in a city like Turin and in a great team such as Juventus.

"They are a mad club. You feel protected and are therefore allowed to concentrate on only winning.

"I have shown the whole world and especially myself that I have real character, that I am not spoilt but that I’m a man who made a mistake and understood my errors."

First team chances have been difficult to come by though in Turin and Mutu, who was banned for eight months, has even been fielded out of position at times.

Yet the former Inter and Parma sensation insists that he is ready to make any sacrifices necessary in order to be of use at the Delle Alpi.

"Coach Fabio Capello has given and gives me a lot, that is why I am more than happy to play on the wing – a position which isn’t mine," he said.

Mutu’s lack of service has inevitably seen him associated with a move to Fiorentina, where he could link up with former boss Cesare Prandelli again.

But the forward insists his future is black and white. "I salute Prandelli and compliment him on his success, but I am more than happy at Juve," he stated

source: channel4.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mutu reflects the kind of maturity we've come to associate Del Piero with. And that is very rare in today's ego inflated times. I think its an admirable quality and one that could see him assume a more important mantle in his future at the club.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Exclusive: Juve saved me, says Mutu

Wednesday 21 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Mutu has thanked Juventus for giving him a chance to resurrect his career after his difficulties at Chelsea.

The Romanian was sensationally sacked by the Premiership giants last year following a positive drugs test.

But the attacker was handed a life-line by the Italian champions who swooped for his services in January.

"I have greatly matured," he told channel4.com’s Football Italia. "I understood that my life needs to be set in a city like Turin and in a great team such as Juventus.

"They are a mad club. You feel protected and are therefore allowed to concentrate on only winning.

"I have shown the whole world and especially myself that I have real character, that I am not spoilt but that I’m a man who made a mistake and understood my errors."

First team chances have been difficult to come by though in Turin and Mutu, who was banned for eight months, has even been fielded out of position at times.

Yet the former Inter and Parma sensation insists that he is ready to make any sacrifices necessary in order to be of use at the Delle Alpi.

"Coach Fabio Capello has given and gives me a lot, that is why I am more than happy to play on the wing – a position which isn’t mine," he said.

Mutu’s lack of service has inevitably seen him associated with a move to Fiorentina, where he could link up with former boss Cesare Prandelli again.

But the forward insists his future is black and white. "I salute Prandelli and compliment him on his success, but I am more than happy at Juve," he stated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great quote mutu....hahaha forza mutu!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
good to see a payer taking a club to his heart after they gave him a second chance,hoping he keeps doing as well and improves to be the player we all thought he could be

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mutu has shown immense class in how he's handled what was a really bad situation of his own doing. He deserves major maturity points for his attitude alone.

Forza Mutu!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'm surprised he's handled the situation patiently. I guess his time at Chelsea did do him wonders.

And yes, he is starting to act like Del Piero, wonder if he brought it out himself or with the help of il capitano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)