Adrian Mutu (3 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Camo on the left, noway. he took a season to settle in our team y change him and go through this horrible time again.

and if u r refering to me i said Mutu, Zlatan, Viera covering the left flank but camo stay on the right. :D

Dec 2, 2005
I love Adrian Mutu, what a player!

@ m_elayyan

Against La Viola? He was the best player against Fiorentina so I dont know what you are talking about, he was really good. Worked very hard and so. Either left or right winger. Also as forward.

Cheers!

Forza Grande Mutu!

italian_stylez

Feb 27, 2005
He has been fantastic, after his problems, now he just wants to play, and he is very grateful to Juve for beleiving in him, and now he is repaying the club with great performances, great desicion to get him.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Mutu fails in Blues appeal

Chelsea have been handed a boost in their bid to claim compensation against former player Adrian Mutu.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport has ruled against Mutu after he appealed to them against Chelsea's sacking of him in October 2004.

Mutu appealed to Court of Arbitration for Sport after The Premier League ruled Chelsea were within their rights to cancel the Romanian's contract for gross misconduct.

The Premier League also found that Chelsea were entitled to claim compensation against Mutu, who is now at Juventus.

The Swiss-based Court of Arbitration for Sport dismissed Mutu's appeal and ordered the striker to pay Chelsea for the costs of the hearing.

The Blues are attempting to recover some of the £16 million they paid Parma for the Romanian and they have now been given the go-ahead to pursue this matter.

Chelsea will now apply to Fifa for compensation and the football's world governing body will have the final say on the matter.

:shocked: :sick:

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Hes a major player for juve, as we are able to alternate our attacking line up, something that inter and milan cannot do to great effect.. a major reason for our consistency as oppurtunity for downfall is minimised. Hes growing apart of the team now... many glorious times ahead for mutu.

forza mutu!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Espectro said:
Mutu fails in Blues appeal

Chelsea have been handed a boost in their bid to claim compensation against former player Adrian Mutu.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport has ruled against Mutu after he appealed to them against Chelsea's sacking of him in October 2004.

Mutu appealed to Court of Arbitration for Sport after The Premier League ruled Chelsea were within their rights to cancel the Romanian's contract for gross misconduct.

The Premier League also found that Chelsea were entitled to claim compensation against Mutu, who is now at Juventus.

The Swiss-based Court of Arbitration for Sport dismissed Mutu's appeal and ordered the striker to pay Chelsea for the costs of the hearing.

The Blues are attempting to recover some of the £16 million they paid Parma for the Romanian and they have now been given the go-ahead to pursue this matter.

Chelsea will now apply to Fifa for compensation and the football's world governing body will have the final say on the matter.

:shocked: :sick:
Now I believe that's exactly what Bosman changed. They cancelled Mutu's contract, so basically Mutu was earning shit until Juve came along. And now they're claiming he couldn't have gone to Juve without paying any fee although he DID NOT have a contract at Chelsea. So they won't compensation for a player who they didn't only not owned anymore, but who they also fired.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Seven said:
Now I believe that's exactly what Bosman changed. They cancelled Mutu's contract, so basically Mutu was earning shit until Juve came along. And now they're claiming he couldn't have gone to Juve without paying any fee although he DID NOT have a contract at Chelsea. So they won't compensation for a player who they didn't only own, but who they also fired.
I'd agree entirely. On the other hand, I could see some justification in them suing Mutu, but Juve don't owe them a cent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)