Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Zlatan said:
Actually, as far as I remember it, he wanted to go on loan to Juve but it was Chelsea that was making problems, as they wanted to change the terms when the deal had already been agreed. He had no choice but to stay and thats when he said those things.
ok that never came out here,only what mutu said.

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
have to agree with you there,before his drug bust there was talk of mutu coming to juve on loan and he came out and said he did not want to come to a team like juve,maybe he was coked out of his nut at the time but i remember being pissed at him for turning down the chance to play for one of the most successful teams in europe to sit on mourihnos bench. couple weeks later he got busted and we took him anyway,by which time he changes his tune about juve,probably because of the chance to get back on his feet and earn some green.
every footballer is a mercenary who is looking to earn top dollar for his services,only a very few stay loyal to a club nowadays and the few that do(del piero,maldini,zanetti)they all earn massive amounts anyway
He probably only said those things because he wanted to prove his worth to Chelsea and get in the team, you can't blame him for that.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no i dont blame him for looking out for himself like i said 99% of footballers can be classed as mercenaries but if someone offered you more money to do the ssame job of course you would take it

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm just beginning to wonder how long it will be, before Mutu becomes a legit starter for Capello? Two games, two goals. Reason enough to warrant a start this weekend Don Fabio.

Chaplain

Nov 22, 2005
Instead of ZLATAN :O!!

All seriousness aside, where camo plays, but replacing nedved instead and camo plays where nedved used to play. If you catch my drift.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
It was funny how mutu was pointing out to capello after his goal....you could see capello clapping but not as enthusiastic...while mutu was like see Mo Fro that was a hella goal...while laughing...it was tight check the replay

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Mutu definately should get more play time, and he has. All players that show their worth gets play time. Nedved might still be #1 but Mutu is seriously competing.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ok, look how i think about it remember in 2001 when we bought nedved.. he used to play as a playmaker and some times cover the left flank while it was Davids duty to cover for Dm and Lm and DP was also helping in the left. the way i see it now we can use the following tactic

Buffon
Balza Thuram Canna Zambo
Emo
Viera
Camo
Mutu
Zlatan
TRez

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
oops it didn't appear as i liked it to be

-----------------------Buffon
---------------Thuram-------Canna
-----Balza---------------------------------Zambo
-----------------------Emo
-------------------------------Veira
---------Camo
---------------------------Mutu
------------------------------------Zlatan
-----------------------Trez

so that each of Veira and Mutu and Zlatan take turns in covering the left flank but with none of them as a real LM, we used to do the same when Davids was here and Dp and Nedved takeing turns. this way Mutu can play as a playmaker in a free role, Zlatan can use his body strength and create something and veira could be real useful as a ball winner at the left while Camo and Balza could cover well the right flank, Trez could be our lone striker and he could do a fine job, and finally Emo as our Real Dm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)