Adrian Mutu (15 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
He played a great game against treviso.. lets hope he will get more playing time..
imo he should start insted of neddy..

anyway... i found this on sports.it

Mutu: "Thanks Zlatan" 28 11 2005 Adrian Mutu has words of gratefulness for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, author of a match capital against the Treviso: "It must ringraziare Zlatan that has given us the two largest ones assist".

---

Mutu: "Grazie Zlatan"
28 11 2005

Adrian Mutu ha parole di gratitudine per Zlatan Ibrahimovic, autore di un match maiuscolo contro il Treviso: "Bisogna ringraziare Zlatan che ci ha regalato due grandissimi assist".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
lestat_1987 said:
Mutu will be our next DP
No, he won't. Our next DP will be a relatively unknown Italian who arrives here as a teenager and who will gradually become more important to the first team and who will be one of the few who won't be condemned to a loan. Not a mercenary like Mutu.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
So he's a mercenary for moving to bigger clubs to improve his career?
Juve aren't exactly a bigger club than Juve and trading Inter for Verona wasn't exactly an improvement either. I'm a big Mutu fan, but you have to admit he's a bit of a mercenary. Just like many other players.

And remember we're talking about "the next Del Piero" here. That's not some guy who gets here when he's 26. That's someone who plays here from the age of 19 till 32.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He traded Inter for Verona to get more playing time. inter didnt want him, and he thought he'd have more chances to play in verona.

He then moved to Parma, and to Chelsea.

I dont see anything wrong in that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
He traded Inter for Verona to get more playing time. inter didnt want him, and he thought he'd have more chances to play in verona.

He then moved to Parma, and to Chelsea.

I dont see anything wrong in that.
Neither do I. Just saying he won't be regarded as the next Del Piero that way. He's simply a good player who changes clubs on a regular basis.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
Neither do I. Just saying he won't be regarded as the next Del Piero that way. He's simply a good player who changes clubs on a regular basis.
But so in your opinion a mercenary is a player who changes a club to get more playing time and to improve his carrer?

Rigth?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Espectro said:
But so in your opinion a mercenary is a player who changes a club to get more playing time and to improve his acrrer?

Rigth?
Pretty much. Look, a mercenary is someone who leaves when he gets offered better conditions elsewhere, right? 90% of the football players today are like that, including Mutu.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
Thats true, but I dont really consider him a mercanery either.
That's because mercenary has a negative connotation it shouldn't have. If English was my first language, I'd probably find a better word.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How is Adrian Mutu a mercenary? How the hell is almost any former Inter player a mercenary when they are shipped to God knows where more than once in their career..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
RochemBeck said:
How is Adrian Mutu a mercenary? How the hell is almost any former Inter player a mercenary when they are shipped to God knows where more than once in their career..
I just explained that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)