Adrian Mutu (4 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
del piero is very good...but i think that mutu may be better eventually not right now but in time. so therefore he should be playing dammit!

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

we have so many possibilities but this capello :fero:
this is so true, a lot of teams envy us for the players we have and the formations we could built with them and still, always the same...not complaining though, we´re still winning

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Enron ] ++
del piero is very good...but i think that mutu may be better eventually not right now but in time. so therefore he should be playing dammit!
I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with your statement of DP being better than Mutu, but I don't think you should play who has the potential to become better, you should play who is better at present, based on current form and performance, not reputation or potential ability. I don't really care who's better with regards to Del Piero and Mutu, but whoever is playing the better football and is sharper at that point in time should play. This should apply for Zalayeta, Zlatan and Trezeguet too.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with your statement of DP being better than Mutu, but I don't think you should play who has the potential to become better, you should play who is better at present, based on current form and performance, not reputation or potential ability. I don't really care who's better with regards to Del Piero and Mutu, but whoever is playing the better football and is sharper at that point in time should play. This should apply for Zalayeta, Zlatan and Trezeguet too.
Exactly. :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Mutu should definately be given his chance as full striker, beside either Zlatan or Trezeguet. I think he will do very well, he did well with Adriano,
Mutu creates chances much like Zlatan but he does so using his agility and speed, I feel he would do great upfront, but I don't blame Capello for not having played him there yet, with the Strikers we have, you can pretty much field anybody and get results.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Mutu should definately be given his chance as full striker, beside either Zlatan or Trezeguet. I think he will do very well, he did well with Adriano,
Mutu creates chances much like Zlatan but he does so using his agility and speed, I feel he would do great upfront, but I don't blame Capello for not having played him there yet, with the Strikers we have, you can pretty much field anybody and get results.
agreed

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

My point was Mutu can never be as good as Del Piero..so stop moaning please!

Give him the same responsibility and time Del Piero was given, and I dont think you'd see much of a difference if they end up sharing similar tenures at this club, quite frankly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)