Adrian Mutu (4 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Mutu's comments after the game, taken from Channel4.com

“The negative period of my career has been closed for a long time in my eyes, but this goal is very important for my confidence and came at a crucial moment of the game,” said the Romanian.

“I don’t mind playing a bit wide, as if the Coach prefers me to take that role then I’ll put my qualities to the service of the team.”
Pure quality.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

translated into english. "please capello, please"

Only proves how bad he wants to be out there. He's on a shoestring like contract, yet wants to go out there and play football. Just goes to show, he's the sort of team player any coach would love to have on board. Except, Moronho of course.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

That´s the position he had in Chelsea. I think he already knows it. ;)
A position where he failed to play good consistantly, I think Mutu will best serve Juve as Striker or perhaps behind the strikers but I think he's insticnt for goal is much bigger than his crosses.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If Cassano doesnt play as often as he should be, and Mutu does I think the repurcussions could hit Roma more than anyone else because Capello would settle down in a working relationship with Mutu.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Rotation is the way to go for the time being.We don't have enough starting spots to keep everyone happy so we're just going to give them all some playing time.

No doubt Capello knows his first choice pairing for games such as the one against Inter.

Aug 1, 2003
we snubbed cassano, and rightfully so.

Am extremely glad Mutu scored a goal. For a player of such talent to go through those tough times, I hope he comes back. And what better way to do so than scoring a goal in CL in a Bianconeri jersey?

I do think rotation could work this season, we have enough players for it.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
This season's Juve is starstudded team. We have depth and quality. Upfront we can have 2 strikers injured and still have no problems, perhaps on the contrary, Capello will not have headaches on who to start.

Mutu since the day he came and his first debut looked sharp, he hasn't scored the goals since his arrival until yesterday but everytime he was in the pitch he never gave a bad performance IMO, not always great but consistantly playing his part.

I await Mutu's second goal for us. What better time than against his old strike partner's team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)