Adrian Mutu (10 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It would be logical to experiment with the trident. Ibrahimovic and Nedved should be rested, as they looked tired last wednesday and we've got another round of Champions League, not to mention the Inter match, coming up.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Juve had a really bad first half, and so did mutu.
He played like a player that needed match fitness.
Its hard to say after one game, but i hope for his sake that the next time he gets a chance to play he puts in a much better performance.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I really think that Mutu played a good game. His dribbles were always very good and he also showed some defensive skills. Maybe he should play more in the centre next time. There he could actually make the diference. However, I think he should start in front of Nedved.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Juventus attacker Adrian Mutu was delighted with his first start in Saturday's win over Parma.
"It is always a pleasure to play here," said the ex-Parma and Chelsea man. "I am happy because we won, but also as I saw a strong Parma side that fought until the bitter end.

"This'll be a tough place for anyone this season."

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I really think that Mutu played a good game. His dribbles were always very good and he also showed some defensive skills. Maybe he should play more in the centre next time. There he could actually make the diference. However, I think he should start in front of Nedved.
I also think Mutu is pretty sharp, he still has the dribbles. But I think now (contrary to before) that Mutu cannot play this left position or is very much still learning how to play the position. I Think we should play him behind the strikers or as the support striker in the 4-4-2 formation.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
I think he's done a pretty good job to replace Neddy's position last game. A few more games for Mutu and he will make more impact to the team.
I dont think so , he was not seen at all in that position , he needs to play behind the strikers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)