Adrian Mutu (6 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Mutu was more on Moggi's agenda than Capello. Given that we had tried t obtain him on loan from Chelsea a season before. So when he was on a free, Luciano just jumped at the chance and worked out one of his finest acquisitions. Too bad Capello is a stubborn person, because Mutu would've been on his road to stardom already had he been part of a team managed by Lippi.

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
I guess the only true thing is that capello never asked for him and we only bought him cause it would´ve been shame not to get him if he was available for free
may be you're right :thumb:

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
the great think about mutu is that he can actually play everywhere in the attacking positions. He can be a backup for a lot of our players and maybe even become a starter (which I hope).

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Im sure we will find space for Mutu, he's really the only question I have regarding Capello's tactics this season. I really think he should start to rotate with neddy for the starting 11.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Of all the coups Moggi's pulled off over the years Mutu's could've been the greatest yet.It's just a horrible pity that Capello is such an arse; had he the sense to just give the guy a chance we'd be suffering from a selection headache so severe we'd have to play a quartet up front every match.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If we dont see Mutu play in the coming couple of fixtures, I think it will be pretty evident that Capello doesnt see him as part of his plans. And is just going to use him to procure Cassano or sell him or whatever. Damn, I miss Lippi.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
If we dont see Mutu play in the coming couple of fixtures, I think it will be pretty evident that Capello doesnt see him as part of his plans. And is just going to use him to procure Cassano or sell him or whatever. Damn, I miss Lippi.

:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)