Adrian Mutu (8 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nope wad Rab and Vonam said makes perfect sense. Zlatan will probably end up like Inzaghi and I can see it perfectly. He would be sold for a lot of $$$ and we will get another young + upcoming player.

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
Juve has changed, I hope.

I know they had the tradition of "selling the players at best price and buying the young gun in cheap". They had chances to sell Trez for big money the last 2 seasons but they didn't do it, as well as DP and Zambro accroding to the rumors.

I hope they don't run the football team as if running a business company.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
But that's how we've gotten to where we are in the last decade, that's how we've won our trophies, I see absolutely no reason not to continue.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
Juve has changed, I hope.

I know they had the tradition of "selling the players at best price and buying the young gun in cheap". They had chances to sell Trez for big money the last 2 seasons but they didn't do it, as well as DP and Zambro accroding to the rumors.

I hope they don't run the football team as if running a business company.
Sorry to inform you, but the only way for a big football team to survive and succeed is to be ran as a bussines company....Juventus is a prosperous bussiness.... ;)

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Sorry to inform you, but the only way for a big football team to survive and succeed is to be ran as a bussines company....Juventus is a prosperous bussiness.... ;)
The truth is always brutal :sad:

Then, Mr.Moggi you please run this business well. As long as the club keep winning the scudetto each year, I don't mind how you do it. :greedy:

Jocke27

Sep 12, 2005
Juve signed Mutu on a free transfer, right?
It appears as if Juve only bought him so that they can sell him to a good price.
I'm a huge Zlatan-fan, wanna see him play every game but only if he deserves it.
I think he deserves it at the moment, Trez surely does.
This doesn't make any sense but even so, I can't believe Mutu hasn't played more.
He's one of the best in the world when he's on his peek and he should at least get a half to show what he's made of...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jocke27 ] ++
Juve signed Mutu on a free transfer, right?
It appears as if Juve only bought him so that they can sell him to a good price.
I'm a huge Zlatan-fan, wanna see him play every game but only if he deserves it.
I think he deserves it at the moment, Trez surely does.
This doesn't make any sense but even so, I can't believe Mutu hasn't played more.
He's one of the best in the world when he's on his peek and he should at least get a half to show what he's made of...
Good theory. I'm not entirely sure that's the only reason why he was acquired, but I sincerely doubt we would have paid any money for his transfer. Also note that he was acquired when our depth in attack last year was at its worst.

Even if Mutu is just a cash source to flip on the market, he's not likely going to attract many bidders as a bench warmer.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am not enjoying how some fans here are being unappreciative of some of the resources we have at the club, especially Mutu. Just because we got him on a free doesn't mean he's any less of a player and doesn't mean we should just treat him like crap. I can't help but feel some of this negativity towards him stems from his supposed drug use, and that is a shame because right now he's as clean as a glass and ready to play a major role in Juventus. I hate the way we treat some of our players, and this could be yet another case of a Juve player being fvcked over by management.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
another mach and NO MUTU,goddamm drugs :L
I thought he was gonna play for juve,capello realy should rethink tactic of this team,we have 3 unhappy strikers and that's badddddd
you all saw DP with ascoli,until he scored 2'nd goal he was crap,this is what is happening with mutu too,he canoot be a good sub,he never was and will never be,
If capello want's mutu to play good he has to put him in first team,and I'm sure he knows that,that's why he did't play mutu this match :(
maybe next time...:down
:

galma

Aug 13, 2005
one more thing,in this forum at least mutu is 3'rd more loved player,after Dp and Ibra,I think you should please the fans once in a while couse if you don't you can be kicked out of here ----->CAPELLO
I wish,but as long Juve is winning everything I'm happy ,or not :(

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I sort of agree with the fact that Mutu is not as effective as a sub as he will be starting on the first team. That would perhaps be attributed to the fact that he needs to get his rhythm going, because once he does that, he's one of the best out there.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Any ideas why Mutu´s not playing?

I agree on the theory that we got him on free transfer and never had a plan of letting him play.
Maybe Capello knows this and don’t want to play with a player that are going away in January…

But Capello sees the players every practice and there’s no reason for him to reject a player that is good enough for the pitch.

So what´s the reason?

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I think he is better than Trez and DP.
He would be a bit better than those guys if he was at his prime like he was in Parma but we really don't know how good he is nowadays simply because he hasn't played.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He has been doing well with his NT thoughs, thats gotta show something.
Im really not sure either, why we aren't playing him. Surely he could be placed in front of DP and Zalayeta as the third in line. But I dont know...may be we are selling DP and thats why we play him? To raise his value?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)