Adrian Mutu (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wonder what would happen if we win and win big with goals from both Trez and Mutu? Would Cap even think of shuffling his attacking options? Could be an interesting scenario. Lets win first though.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I wonder what would happen if we win and win big with goals from both Trez and Mutu? Would Cap even think of shuffling his attacking options? Could be an interesting scenario. Lets win first though.
lol, I agree with that.. I'm hoping for a trident for the Brugge game..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

lol, I agree with that.. I'm hoping for a trident for the Brugge game..
We will be playing in Belgium...I doubt Capello will use the trident attack away from home in the CL. Expect the straight 4-4-2 in that match.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think he really should use it, I think we can take the risk agaisnt Brugge even in an away match.

We need to be more spectacular, it'll be good for our team's footballing image.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I wonder what would happen if we win and win big with goals from both Trez and Mutu? Would Cap even think of shuffling his attacking options? Could be an interesting scenario.
It's my firm belief Capello will play Zlatan in the next match regardless.

Just my opinion though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No matter what the result comes out to be against Empoli, it is Zlatan-Trezeguet against Brugge.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
This is the spirit, no matter what....

It is not my choice Ghaith, it is Capello that will chose this. If it were to me I would definitely start a trident...

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
trez-zlatan is the best partnership i've seen yet but still i'm still waiting to see mutu start a match and what will be his performance....
mutu will help juve lots in coppa italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)