Adrian Mutu (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Capello has an embarrasment of riches on the squad this season. And with his stubborn atttitude Im afraid he may end up with the dubious distinction of having one of the most talented rosters not to have won anything.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
our strikers are all amazing imagine we have 5 forwards all playing for the national teams and are all stars .. capello whould win everything!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello please use ur eyes and let Mutu play the next game.
I'm still wondering y Tudor is loaned away when he was having a fantastic game against Brazil a while ago.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
2 more brilliant goals from Adrian against the Czech Rep. :thumb:
Some could have argued that Andorra were a C grade team or something, but the Czechs are definitely A grade. Mutu has to figure for Juventus.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
When will Capello realize that our best duo is Mutu-Zlatan.... or even try Mutu-Trez.... Mutu gives alot of movement upfront, something we really need.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think we need to deploy the trident in Europe, with Mutu behind the front two. Thats the kind of fluid style that could work for us in the Champions League.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I see Mutu just can`t stop scoring for Romania so I`ve been wondering too when Mutu is going to get his chance?!
I think that Capello should start thinking about a Zlatan Mutu partnership Mutu Trez put Mutu behind Zlatan and Trez or maybe even play with a trident with Mutu Zlatan and Trez
I think Mutu deserves a chance!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think we need to deploy the trident in Europe, with Mutu behind the front two. Thats the kind of fluid style that could work for us in the Champions League.

I agree. Playing with a player in the playmaker role, behind the forwards is usefull. It doesn't only help the forwards, but also the midfielders - demonstrated by Camoranesi and Totti combining for Italy against Scotland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)