Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
most definitaly....mutu needs to be seen wearing juve colors....so that next season the others can really feel what their up against

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Juventus’ Adrian Mutu has asked the Court of Arbitration for Sport to block Chelsea’s compensation claim against him.

The Stamford Bridge outfit are demanding cash after they sacked the player earlier this season following his positive test for cocaine.

Mutu, who cost the Blues a massive £15.8m from Parma, subsequently joined the Italian outfit in January for nothing in a move that angered the English club.

Chelsea are hoping to net £8m in compensation after they were given permission by the Premier League Appeals Committee to make a claim.

The Swiss-based Court of Arbitration for Sport today said that it had been asked by Mutu to intervene.

"Mutu requests CAS to reverse the determination of the Appeals Committee and to rule that the facts of this case do not give rise to a 'unilateral breach of the contract without just cause' by the player," CAS said in a statement.

The Romanian is currently serving a seven-month world-wide ban but will be eligible to play from May 18.

If Chelsea prove successful in their cash bid, Juventus – rather than the player – would have to pay any fee.
--------

How the hell could they make Juventus pay for this, when they had nothing to do with it??

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
According to news i read in another forum juve played a friendly game and won 7-1 : zlatan , mutu , trez scored and mutu was the man of the match , he scored and created 2 goals , we need him badky next seaon , he is the answer to our creativity problem:D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
According to news i read in another forum juve played a friendly game and won 7-1 : zlatan , mutu , trez scored and mutu was the man of the match , he scored and created 2 goals , we need him badky next seaon , he is the answer to our creativity problem:D
Whose fault was the goal?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
The important thing here is mutu form is good , it seems he will play next week :D
We have Del Piero, Trez, Zlatan and Zala all available. Unless Milan lose to Lecce and we go 6 points ahead by beating Parma, I think the chances of seeing Mutu as early as next week are very slim.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

We have Del Piero, Trez, Zlatan and Zala all available. Unless Milan lose to Lecce and we go 6 points ahead by beating Parma, I think the chances of seeing Mutu as early as next week are very slim.
if we are winning against levorno , at least capello will let him play the last 15 mnts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)