Adrian Mutu (1 Viewer)

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I bet, if he would play in Austria, we would regualry see him dance in the Nachtschicht. Just next to Chrisa! (Insider joke!)
Nice on Lacki :)
Just imagine it, fair dyed Chrissa next to Adrian Mutut at Nachtschicht. Chrissa just don't know him and ask for a "tschik". - ahhah priceless.

Sorry for offtopic.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 29, 2004
mutu is not rite for a club like juve, we still dnt even no if he is clean or not, IMO the best thing for juve to do is to cash in on him pre season or use him to lure in other players, eg gilardino cassano.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
mutu is not rite for a club like juve, we still dnt even no if he is clean or not, IMO the best thing for juve to do is to cash in on him pre season or use him to lure in other players, eg gilardino cassano.
Truly, we don't know anything about Mutu`s form and we don't know what is going on with him. Lets judge him after the first game!

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
You can't judge him after one match. Give him time. In my opinion the cocaine abuse is overrated. It was a big mistake but it shouldn't destroy his career.
Former PSG goalkeeper (Lama?) was also sentenced to one year on the terrace. Just give him a second chance.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Professional footballers are like rockstars in shorts. Their lifestyles are as cool or debauched, whichever way you look at it. With fine wine, great food, snazzy cars, gorgeous women, and all night parties, I'd be more surprised if footballers werent doing drugs rather than the other way around.
Athletes can't afford it to do drugs. I do believe they do anything else though :).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
WE don't know if Mutu is clean or not, however our staff at training sessions probably have a pretty good idea. Perhaps we should let them make the decision if Mutu plays or not.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bigjesus ] ++
You can't judge him after one match. Give him time. In my opinion the cocaine abuse is overrated. It was a big mistake but it shouldn't destroy his career.
I really doubt he had taken it more than once. Its like the Austrian skijumper Goldberger, who has also taken it once, when he was down. Adrian knows how lucky he can be, that he got a second chance at a club like Juve. I really hope, he does everything to show us, that he is still the great and special player, he was at Parma!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i tink the same.... and to tell u the truth i im just dying to see what he can ofeer to us!!!

think of it...a couple of season back... to think taht we would be bale to get Mutu for free.... was a TOTAL UNBELIAVABLE and impossible task.-.... and we must think thata lot of people here wanted him in his parma days.

i think he can give a lot but i reall dont know how we will deal with dp xlatan and trez all of them wanting to play too.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Hmmm.... so Mutu will actualy be featured this season?
I think he should in the last match if we wrap up the scudetto; it'd be good to give him some experience.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Athletes can't afford it to do drugs. I do believe they do anything else though :).
Or thats what theyd have you believe. The truth according to me lies in the fact, that because theyre in the spotlight a lot more than an everyday crackhead, they have to be a lot more cautious going about things other people would do and get away with. Unfortunately, there's always a way around the system.

Nov 5, 2004
According to an interview with Mutu in Gazeta Sporturilor
www.gsp.ro
-
-
Mutu's suspension ends at the 18th of may but he cannot play until th 24th of may because of some official papers...!!!
So, Mutu will be in the squad for the last match against Cagliari in the delli alpi stadium......and he will not play the match against Livorno as mentioned before ...!!!

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

think of it...a couple of season back... to think taht we would be bale to get Mutu for free.... was a TOTAL UNBELIAVABLE and impossible task.-.... and we must think thata lot of people here wanted him in his parma days.
well there is still a chance Juve will have to give Chelsea some money:(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I wonder if Capello will let him play, given that the last matchday is extremely important.
Don't mention Capello, even I would hesistate to let him play if I were a coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)