Adrian Mutu (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

1. He's not an addict. He used some coke recreationally, admitted that he made a mistake and i'm 90% sure he's over it now.
I really like Mutu, but I have to admit there has to be something wrong with a professional football player doing drugs. If you're serious about your job, you simply don't touch those things. It's always a risk bringing Mutu here.

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Exactly. People 'suddenly' forget that he was great in 2002/2003 (21 Serie A goals, #1 assist maker). And he wasn't THAT bad in Chelsea. He only used coke because he was clearly unhappy with life in London, and Chelsea is to blame for a part of that. They made it even worse by sacking him, and now regret that decision because Moggi was smart enough to sign him. I'm sure when back to fitness (remember he's only 26) Mutu will be the same player he was before.
I have to disagree about the fact that he was unhappy. In my opinion snoring cocaine has to deal with the fact that he used to go clubbing. He liked to party and in one of the biggest club scenes (London) it is no big deal to get/consume cocaine.

But at the other side you are right, it was a superb engagement by Moggi.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
-AND FOR THE LAST TIME: DO WE HAVE TO PAY ANY COMPENSATION TO CHELSEA OR ANYONE FOR MUTU???????
-IF THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE MY QUESTION IS - HOW MUCH????
-IF IT'S NOT THAN WE CAN RELAX OURSELVES!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, let us sum it up for further questions:

- Mutu's ban wil end on the 18th of May.
- He is a Juventus player and he is training with the team.
- He can play the game against Livorno.
- We don't have to pay anything for Chelsea.

Let us hope the same questions won't be repeated again.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bigjesus ] ++

I have to disagree about the fact that he was unhappy. In my opinion snoring cocaine has to deal with the fact that he used to go clubbing. He liked to party and in one of the biggest club scenes (London) it is no big deal to get/consume cocaine.
I bet, if he would play in Austria, we would regualry see him dance in the Nachtschicht. Just next to Chrisa! (Insider joke!)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I really like Mutu, but I have to admit there has to be something wrong with a professional football player doing drugs. If you're serious about your job, you simply don't touch those things. It's always a risk bringing Mutu here.
Professional footballers are like rockstars in shorts. Their lifestyles are as cool or debauched, whichever way you look at it. With fine wine, great food, snazzy cars, gorgeous women, and all night parties, I'd be more surprised if footballers werent doing drugs rather than the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)