Adrian Mutu (5 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
OK, long time we haven't talked about this player of ours. But his Ban is almost over and I think he can play against Milan.

Seeing that we won't have Zlatan, we really need him to perform excellent, it would be a sweet comeback if he can somehow perform in that game.

He can't, his ban expires May 18th.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
7 Mil for an addict , fat , banned, unfit player
sounds like a joke

Mutu is useless
why do you say that , he will be fit next season , and he is not useless , he is better than dp and trez:D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

why do you say that , he will be fit next season , and he is not useless , he is better than dp and trez :D
respect ur openion but can u explain why Mutu is better than DP and Trez?

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
i think he is resolving his problems and will try his best to prove him self and he will be a great add on the squad.

on the ther hand i think moggi try to use him as a bargening card for the summer transfers (unfurtunatlly).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
7 Mil for an addict , fat , banned, unfit player
sounds like a joke

Mutu is useless
Oh come on now, you haven't even seen him play since the ban :rolleyes:

1. He's not an addict. He used some coke recreationally, admitted that he made a mistake and i'm 90% sure he's over it now.

2. He's not fat. He may be a bit out of shape, but he's a professional footballer and I'm sure he'll be back to full fitness.

3. His ban expires soon. Why should that be such a major factor in your assessment of him?

4. Being unfit is temporary. I'm quite confident he's already got his fitness levels back and he'll be ready to play when called upon. He may not be 100% match fit of course, but he will be.

Useless? Gimme a break :undecide:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

1. He's not an addict. He used some coke recreationally, admitted that he made a mistake and i'm 90% sure he's over it now.

2. He's not fat. He may be a bit out of shape, but he's a professional footballer and I'm sure he'll be back to full fitness.

3. His ban expires soon. Why should that be such a major factor in your assessment of him?

4. Being unfit is temporary. I'm quite confident he's already got his fitness levels back and he'll be ready to play when called upon. He may not be 100% match fit of course, but he will be.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004

Exactly. People 'suddenly' forget that he was great in 2002/2003 (21 Serie A goals, #1 assist maker). And he wasn't THAT bad in Chelsea. He only used coke because he was clearly unhappy with life in London, and Chelsea is to blame for a part of that. They made it even worse by sacking him, and now regret that decision because Moggi was smart enough to sign him. I'm sure when back to fitness (remember he's only 26) Mutu will be the same player he was before.

I don't think he's ready to play this season, because of a lack of matches, but next season he should be back to normal.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

2. He's not fat. He may be a bit out of shape, but he's a professional footballer and I'm sure he'll be back to full fitness .

nothing that a few more lines of coke cant solve :D

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
Do you guys think mutu will be used in the last two matches?

Personally i don't think so. I'm not sure if moggi's gonna keep him, and anyway, i don't think capello will be experimenting with new players this late in the season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)