Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #343
    He can only play a couple of matches this season. :(

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Mutu is actually a classy player. So what if he did a mistake by putting the yayo up his nose. For me he's a ballplayer, and I treat him there after.
    Keeping in mind that Juventus are known to be handling just about any ego/troublemaker with ease and bring out the best of the individual, I see this as a great transfer. :greedy:

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #348
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
    Mutu is actually a classy player. So what if he did a mistake by putting the yayo up his nose. For me he's a ballplayer, and I treat him there after.
    Keeping in mind that Juventus are known to be handling just about any ego/troublemaker with ease and bring out the best of the individual, I see this as a great transfer. :greedy:
    That is true, same goes for Cassano ;)

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #352
    then we have Miccoli and Bojinov then Elnur ;) not so bad IMO.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    He is only 15 years old! You can't bring a young kid to a foreign country at that age, and besides that Serie A rules do not allow players under 16 years old.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    If cassano costs too much, even after we get nonda and make a cash + player thing, then I guess its best to keep Mutu, I would hate to see him leave coz I think he'll do well.

I'd rather trade part of miccoli plus cash for Bojinov.
    We still have Zlatan, Trez and Zalayeta (who is a magnificant Sub! Juve lover too!)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I want neither...

No drug addicts or trouble shooters please...
    Mutu wasnt a drug addict thats a bit of a harsh statement,

He did coke occasionally,its not like it was an everyday habit that took over his life.

Hes more of an idiot,sure many people do coke occasionally on the weekend but not many would be dumb enough to do it if your subject to drug tests and media attention.

Anyways the more tranquil,quiet town of Turin will sort out his head,any city where drugs are extremly easy to get and have hundreds of clubs everywhere is no place for Mutu

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #359
    Bojinov wouldnt be bad, since he shoots better than Cassano ;)

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Only the final. If we get there.
    Actually he's banned for all matches in Champions League this year. The notion that he can play the final was created by the media, but unfortunately it's wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)